I frequently stop by my neihhborhood cafe shop and I'm ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You would think that I and my family are unaware of this yuhuud strategy. Nigga we bought a home for Hooyo in the economical meltdown of 2008 at the border of Hilliard and Columbus city limits for 40k. Home was being auctioned by the bank and that time banks just wanted to get rid of foreclosed homes. Apparently home was owned by US military veteran who fell in bad times and was being evicted. This dude took his baseball bat and deliberate destroyed inside the house before leaving.

We bought the house and hired Mexicans.

It looks crank new now and seats on a large land. We are one of 2 black families in the neighborhood.

We gather at this house for family meeting every Eid.

Then 3 other siblings went on to buy gorgeous homes on the frontier of Hilliard and Galloway.

Inshalah I'm soon gonna buy one with the same strategy

Btw my siblings kids go to Hilliard school system :denzelnigga::hmm::king:

You would think that I and my family are unaware of this yuhuud strategy. Nigga we bought a home for Hooyo in the economical meltdown of 2008 at the border of Hilliard and Columbus city limits for 40k. Home was being auctioned by the bank and that time banks just wanted to get rid of foreclosed homes. Apparently home was owned by US military veteran who fell in bad times and was being evicted. This dude took his baseball bat and deliberate destroyed inside the house before leaving.

WTF :damn::dead::deadrose:

We bought the house and hired Mexicans.

It looks crank new now and seats on a large land. We are one of 2 black families in the neighborhood.

We gather at this house for family meeting every Eid.

Then 3 other siblings went on to buy gorgeous homes on the frontier of Hilliard and Galloway.

Inshalah I'm soon gonna buy one with the same strategy

Btw my siblings kids go to Hilliard school system :denzelnigga::hmm::king:

In Westerville Soutth, Somalis are congregating on the South side, paying those $5000 USD or more property taxes annually alone, and the schools are the same as Columbus :draketf: I was telling them why do you want to overtax yourself. Menace, do you know there are sections in Columbus where schools are rated to be far better than Westerville, Dublin, and Hilliard? Try to research the Clintonville area. It is near Upper Arlington, the houses are very expensive, and those Yuhuud doctors congregate this area. I just wonder how these modafuckerrs congregate on these nicer areas and keep their environment and schools always far ahead from everyone else.

Anyhow, maryooleys are really beating the odds, and with the exceptions of few young men in the prison system, they have really proved themselves to be very resourceful. The only problem is they copy each other.

The other day Ginerva restaurant hired a Nepalese guy to work as a dishwasher, and I've argued with the guy running it why didn't he hire a Somali instead of a Nepalese. You know everyone hires his own. The brother was fair and told me to find a Somali who wants to do this job with the salary this guy is getting, and I will guarantee you that I will hire him. Well, after talking to few guys, it turned out Somalis see doing that job with the salary offered as too cheap. Wow, new Somali refugees who just come to USA see the jobs that Mexicans and Nepals are doing as too menial and odd. :ehh: We think we're more "classy" than the other immigrants or it is possible that it is an empty pride. Whatever the reason, the skinnies are wonderful people if they are in the right environment where they are not restricted.

menace

VIP
Gerigoor! I must admit that I'm very proud of our people..how the odds were stack against us and how I'm noticing now that a lot of us are homeowners..I am proud because a lot

menace

VIP
Sorry gerigoor! I got interrupted in mid sentence ...

So I am saying that sxb runtii the odds were stacked against us but we are now noticing the true settlement we're erecting.

We've been here for 20 years and we can now see folks advancing in life and flourishing. We can tell this because of the cars we drive. I usually Expensive latest SUV being driven by a xaliimo..I'm also proud of the fact that I do run into more professional folks around town.

And the fact that everyone is hustling and working. Busy working. Heck 7 of my friends work for Fortune 500 companies in town, guys I've graduated from OSU with. It's maashalaah sxb

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ohio is the most boring state I've ever been to.

P.s

Whenever I go to this certain starbucks there's this Eriterian barista who works there, he always gives me free stuff and extra stuff.:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending