I Found & Stumbled into DrOsman's newly made Puntland History YouTube channel🤣😂😭

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Looool, I checking Puntland news and I stumbled this new channel and this historic video about Boqor Osman, May Allah bless the grave of our king and freedom fighter.

What, I meant to say is within 10 seconds into the video I was pretty sure I was listening to our visionary resident @DR OSMAN,it is like voices of users here like him and @Grigori Rasputin and many others like @Libaax-Joore are stored and I can pretty much recognize them forever in any shape of form as long it is an audio.

What I meant by this is that I posted my audio as well here many times which means I may voice will be recognized since I was planning to start a Somali news YouTube channel,some of cuqdad ridden Opp users on here will be all over my comments saying, that is the cuqdad Ridden @Manafesto of Sspot discreding the whole thing as baised news.

Nacallaa, my dumbass just realized why the Say Walahi kids here were telling me to why it is important to keep my privacy online.

:mjlol::pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:dead::dead1::deadrose:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Looool, I checking Puntland news and I stumbled this new channel and this historic video about Boqor Osman, May Allah bless the grave of our king and freedom fighter.

What, I meant to say is within 10 seconds into the video I was pretty sure I was listening to our visionary resident @DR OSMAN,it is like voices of users here like him and @Grigori Rasputin and many others like @Libaax-Joore are stored and I can pretty much recognize them forever in any shape of form as long it is an audio.

What I meant by this is that I posted my audio as well here many times which means I may voice will be recognized since I was planning to start a Somali news YouTube channel,some of cuqdad ridden Opp users on here will be all over my comments saying, that is the cuqdad Ridden @Manafesto of Sspot discreding the whole thing as baised news.

Nacallaa, my dumbass just realized why the Say Walahi kids here were telling me to why it is important to keep my privacy online.

Good job @DR OSMAN but wut happen to that outback Croc Dundee accent :gaasdrink:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You got my permission adeer. You had me laughing 😂

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Good job @DR OSMAN but wut happen to that outback Croc Dundee accent :gaasdrink:
And he is breathing a lot. I’m afraid the Dr is obese
You got my permission adeer. You had me laughing 😂

Let us be honest @DR OSMAN voice and narration is much better than his voice note on SomaliSpot, but If he starts his C.S hate on this channel, I will have no option but to report his channel for spreading inter-MJ clan hate.:mjlol::lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts