I finally took my official female on a vacation ( soo gala)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK i was about to start writing nasty observations about the manifestation of flight 13 offspring, growing up in America, but still in the daze of an infestation consequences .of their trail blazers parents, .....but then i saw the little kids, so adorable , soooooo cute.... my heart melted away. Suddenly the mothers heavy Imaan accent faded away. Suddenly my good will- feel good mood brought in by those yummy kids made me ignore the father saying "I want Corn ice cream" when asked what kind of ice cream u want? Suddenly the visit to a mosque, blessed me, and the melodious background of Quran calming me from getting pissed off. Despite all the pain, i would have felt from being tour guided to a Somali high populous public housing, my agony was defeated by those little cute bundle of joys. Mashalaah.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
OK i was about to start writing nasty observations about the manifestation of flight 13 offspring, growing up in America, but still in the daze of an infestation consequences .of their trail blazers parents, .....but then i saw the little kids, so adorable , soooooo cute.... my heart melted away. Suddenly the mothers heavy Imaan accent faded away. Suddenly my good will- feel good mood brought in by those yummy kids made me ignore the father saying "I want Corn ice cream" when ask kind ice cream u want? Despite all the pain i would have felt from being tour guided to a Somali high populous public housing, my agony was defeated by those little cute bundle of joys. Mashalaah.

You keep mentioning "adorable kids" is a dead giveaway that you ovulating and need to get pregnant ASAP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
RKelly huuno...u r not going to change my mind that u r "super masculine" by threatening to "Aassi" me . It just doesn't work walaal. Cant i have an opinion about u without u taking offense?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
RKelly huuno...u r not going to change my mind that u r "super masculine" by threatening to "Aassi" me . It just doesn't work walaal. Cant i have an opinion about u without u taking offense?

You have your opinion and I mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending