I finally found the solution to the somali disunity problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
See, somalis can't be ruled under a single thumb, because each tribe/region what's its own to rule, and none wants another tribe in power. So I propose we bring in a foreigner and tell him to become president :dance:

Everybody wins :ulachen001:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You reer konfuur already got ajaanib down south.What good has come out of that.Wallah you mans are destined for anarchy till the Day of judgement.

angrycat

not so sad after all
You reer konfuur already got ajaanib down south.What good has come out of that.Wallah you mans are destined for anarchy till the Day of judgement.
Heeeey don't say wallah, pray for us instead and support us as your Muslim/somali brethren instead of laughing at us :oops:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Heeeey don't say wallah, pray for us instead and support us as your Muslim/somali brethren instead of laughing at us :oops:
I am laughing the way your people laughed and partaked in the genocide and till this day still don't recognize or condemn it.May you have another 10,000 deaths and have the ethios,kenyans continue ruling you :pacspit::pacspit:

angrycat

not so sad after all
I am laughing the way your people laughed and partaked in the genocide and till this day still don't recognize or condemn it.May you have another 10,000 deaths and have the ethios,kenyans continue ruling you :pacspit::pacspit:
Your people, huh? Stop grouping us all together, I never laughed at any deaths astaghfurallah and you know if you curse people it could come back to you? This tribalism mentality will NOT make Sland any more successful.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Your people, huh? Stop grouping us all together, I never laughed at any deaths astaghfurallah and you know if you curse people it could come back to you? This tribalism mentality will NOT make Sland any more successful.
Sland is made up of many tribes.Tribalism dark roots are actually in the south.When has Isaaq massacred people based on tribal allegiance.Till this day we are uncovering mass graves in Somaliland.You faqash are not muslin and Allahs punishing you guys now so that you will be forgiven in the Akhira.Thank Allah for giving your kind such a generous offer

angrycat

not so sad after all
Sland is made up of many tribes.Tribalism dark roots are actually in the south.When has Isaaq massacred people based on tribal allegiance.Till this day we are uncovering mass graves in Somaliland.You faqash are not muslin and Allahs punishing you guys now so that you will be forgiven in the Akhira.Thank Allah for giving your kind such a generous offer
You just said were not Muslim, talk about making mass takfir, better hope it doesn't come back to u and I would tell you about how the plight of Muslims is ONE, but when arrogance gets in the way a person will even reject Qur'an and hadith. So good day:camby:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You just said were not Muslim, talk about making mass takfir, better hope it doesn't come back to u and I would tell you about how the plight of Muslims is ONE, but when arrogance gets in the way a person will even reject Qur'an and hadith. So good day:camby:
A Somali regime supporter claiming to be religious...don't tell me you are a madkhali

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis only fightin cuz they poor af millions of nikkas waitin outside xawalas takin bout qabiil until they needed to kill and be killed over a well get these nikkas jobs and you solved 75% of da problems

Somalis only fightin cuz they poor af millions of nikkas waitin outside xawalas takin bout qabiil until they needed to kill and be killed over a well get these nikkas jobs and you solved 75% of da problems
We may use 18-25 years old in the military in the future. We need like 250k-400K standing army but 20K is good enough for now.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You choose Ethiopia or Kenya which should lead you! I see Somalis hating Kenyans more so it will likely be General Ato Gabre 2016
Gabre is already the unofficial ruler of the South.He controls everyone from Pland to Mr.Madoobe to Sheikh Dameer in Ugandishu.Gabre,Allah yi7fidhak wa yigawwik!

Status
Not open for further replies.