I feel trapped in my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I believe I was born as a blonde, rich white woman.

I've more things in common with my white friends. I love hiking, pumpkin spice latte, I love winter. I'm very compassionate towards people which is a white trait because Arabs, Somalis, Asians and blacks are not kind people.

I've also noticed I always get what I want which is white privilege. I lock my car doors when ever I see black people walking the street.

I go candle shopping every week.

I donate my clothes to the Goodwill every 5 months, I never see black people dropping donation boxes.

I've adopted a Congolese child who I send money every month although I only do it for tax purposes shhhh.

I love country music. And I attend country music festivals.

I love baking.

I've more things in common with my white friends. I love hiking, pumpkin spice latte, I love winter. I'm very compassionate towards people which is a white trait because Arabs, Somalis, Asians and blacks are not kind people.

I've also noticed I always get what I want which is white privilege. I lock my car doors when ever I see black people walking the street.

I donate my clothes to the Goodwill every 5 months, I never see black people dropping donation boxes.

I've adopted a Congolese child who I send money every month although I only do it for tax purposes shhhh.

I love baking.

Why do you hang arround in somalispot?
:mugshotman:

Go to whitespot and see how kind white people are:samwelcome:

Wallaahi nin edeb ku bara baad u baahantahay:gaasdrink:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You're welcome.

Guys....,

give-that-woman-avcc44.jpg

@Reiko you deserve it...

Gibiin-Udug

That's cute but talk to me when you turn vegan and start eating lab grown bacon
I was a vegan for 2 years until I fainted and my iron was the lowest it has ever been. I’ve been forced to quit veganism by my doctor.

I don’t drink dairy and I’m a pescatarian.

"I lock my car doors when ever I see black people walking the street":mjlol: definetely something I would do when I have a car in the future. My dad already does that anyways. You can't trust Madows.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

I love baking.
idk know about that. i feel hella displaced and uncomfortable when am around white people. its like my whole being is trying to run outta my skin.

I Hate winter. I dont donate clothes. i hate lattes. I hate country music(its fucking weird). i never bought a candle in my life. Never had/will have white friends.

i was talking to this white family for the for time, last weekend when their 5' 2, red head daughter who was kinda drunk, mouth smelling of beer. she just turnt 21. she was cute until she started calling her dad by his first name. Weird culture white folks have.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I love baking.

Gibiin-Udug

idk know about that. i feel hella displaced and uncomfortable when am around white people. its like my whole being is trying to run outta my skin.

I Hate winter. I dont donate clothes. i hate lattes. I hate country music(its fucking weird). i never bought a candle in my life. Never had/will have white friends.

i was talking to this white family for the for time, last weekend when their 5' 2, red head daughter who was kinda drunk, mouth smelling of beer. she just turnt 21. she was cute until she started calling her dad by his first name. Weird culture white folks have.
You just described white trash.

I didn't mean white trash....

I meant well travelled, rich, educated white people.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
You just described white trash.

I didn't mean white trash....

I meant well travelled, rich, educated white people.
oh shit this reminded me something.

while i was talking to the red head and her dad. this other white family comes, well dressed husband and wife. both over 50. they didnt say hi to them. She started saying "Maybe its because they think we are white trash."

anyways, that girl was a well travelled cadaan girl herself. Couldnt shut up about the places she visited. Her dad owned a beach house in Orange county, how she had hella Ethiopian friends thinking i was one.

i honestly dont know anything about white people and their culture. im surprised i havent had a white girl phase yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts