I feel sorry for the African American community!

Seems like every west african or Caribbean, can blend into their community and cause mischief.

I've seen non AA blacks say, if we aint getting part of the reperations, we wont support it! Why would people even say that🤔

And as i've noticed their favorite one is to pit AA woman against AA men, for whatever reasons.

I always see AA vs Africans diaspora wars on Twitter but let's be real, it's mainly Nigerians that start issues with AA's. I don't see Somalis fighting with AA's. In America, we don't really have an issue with them meanwhile in the UK, Somalis have issues with West Africans and Carribbeans.

I think Nigerians and other Africans have an inferiority complex. They're jealous of AA's being the face of black people. They attack them unprovoked.

I always see AA vs Africans diaspora wars on Twitter but let's be real, it's mainly Nigerians that start issues with AA's. I don't see Somalis fighting with AA's. In America, we don't really have an issue with them meanwhile in the UK, Somalis have issues with West Africans and Carribbeans.

I think Nigerians and other Africans have an inferiority complex. They're jealous of AA's being the face of black people. They attack them unprovoked.
💯 I've noticed that the White people in hollywierd hire them, instead of AAs to play their historical figures such as Martin Luther king etc, and they disparage AAs buy minimizing their strife for equality, with stupid views like, stop being lazy and you will get somewhere. West africans eapecially the nigerians are the biggest coons there is they love White people with devoution😅they use the black label as a means to get somewhere.

Trending