I Feel Sorry For Somali Politicians And Isimo Children

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The political and isimo class back in the day would be very cautious/careful in politics or traditional matters. They would fear their kids and descendants could potentially be discriminated within their clan or outside due to their parent careless mistakes when given traditional/political authority.

Today you see a new crop of political elites who were second-rates and no-one knew them in the old somalia taking advantage of this window where the old style politicians have 'sworn' never to return into Somalia political scene whether directly or indirectly as they built a legacy either locally among their clan or outside of it thru 'investments' they gave to others or the country. This class will never return 'sumcadooda' or basically their 'status' will be compromised and all the hard work they put in the past could come crumbly down and the fall out may effect their kids, family, and potentially clan in the future.

Where as with these second-rate political elites who took advanage of the 'vacuum' of the true elites with an actual track record, u would think they adopt the same mentality in their politics but nope, their risking their kids-family-descendant into 'political midgan hell' by not being cautious and careful and only focusing on leaving a positive not negative legacy. The Isimo themselves when they join this 'political' arena and playing sides, they also lose their status/respect across their wider community, they also 'shit' on their historical dynasty and legacies. Somalia today really baffles me, I don't know if it's knowledge transfer is lacking or if it's just pure ignorance or if it's calculated and intentional.

Puntitequeen war meeshasi rajo badan haka sugin, Im warning u. Even me my dad built up a small legacy in comparison to others with lofty authority in political or traditional whether it was 'investment into people' like 'philantrophy' they call it now in the west, but he invested into ppl who were hungry for success in Mogadishu in his time as a diplomat, he did this so in the future when they make it, they also re-pay it back by mentoring/investing in his future descendants. It was a quite well known pact in the old urban hamar culture between friends across clan, not this HG era 91 culture of mogadishu. Plus he won't shit over his father legacy in Garowe nor his 'awoowe' legacy in Majerteniya. That's why ppl wonder why he won't join politics even when 'asked' too by faroole when he left Australia. That' why. It has actually made me think to be becareful also and stay out of it if their no hope rather then ruining his legacy in hamar and my awooweyaal legacy in PL.

What' funny, their are people with far more to lose in terms of their political legacy who r descendants of more influential politicians with a track-record from the civilian or kacaan era, same with Isimo with much more lofty dynasties and it's sad when u see them gamble it away, even tho it's 'small' group who do, but what's sad is the current crop of political class trying to make a name for themselves, those ones scare me how careless they r and how their future kids will be impacted.

Last edited:
Dr Osman, what is ur insight of deni's current leadership? Do you support or againt him? what is your is view on term extension?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman, what is ur insight of deni's current leadership? Do you support or againt him? what is your is view on term extension?

His a bit hard to 'read' Deni but he does lack 'diplomacy' as his clashing with a-lot federally or regionally, that's a bad sign of someone diplomacy skill. Some leaders can be competent in their ideas, vision, political thought and even surround themselves with a competent team to see it thru but if they lack diplomacy, it will end in disaster due to conflict.

He is like most his generation in Somalia and focuses too much on 'personal interest' and needs to hedge his bets better on a 'positive legacy', cuz he will impact the deni name and his kids for eternity which is totally careless when a leader doesn't focus on leaving behind a positive legacy.

But as for his positions on Federalism, SSC, Puntland first approach, he is absolutely correct but waxaa laga raba 'diplomacy' skill sidu uu hirgelin laha. I would haul Somalis in and tell them the truth. Puntland 1930 ila 1991 dhul aysan lahayn bay dhistay mogadishu, we proved our somalinimo isn't empty words, it's time the nation repays the favor to do their bit for Somalinimo. I would show them, PL only got 2% of Somali debt, loan or aid in history and it's time it's reversed and they get 99% untill everything evens out.

I would show them SFG, constitution, ending transition all happened under PL or it's leader, we are not sending negativity towards anyone. I would show them bal aar sheeg one thing that is positive nooga timaado Somali sincee 1930 illa manta. Just 1 thing besides Siyad road and semi complete port. We must show them Somalinimadu must not mean it comes at the expense/suffering of Puntland always.

I would show them since 91 'difaac' mooye meel hawiye iyo dir ama rahanwayn aan ku duulnay ha sheegeeen. U need to present ur CASE so they reflect and see 'caqli'.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somali elites are braindead and the root of this disease started in 1969, then manifested in the late 80s. Our elites were and still are, parasitic idiots who are unfit to lead. Perfectly mirrors the current population we have, after all the elite is the reflection of the general population.

Trending

Latest posts