I feel sorry for MUSLIM MEN......

Woud you split everything 50/50?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Jesus Christ is our lord and saviour :banderas:
The one whom I love and pray to if they can't hear me of what good will it do me on the day of judgement. Jesus aleihi Salam cannot hear your prayers even you are crying for help

SumMo

very lowkey
Jesus Christ is our lord and saviour :banderas:
9196A390-334E-40FB-AA56-7BF98D841F5A.gif

The one whom I love and pray to if they can't hear me of what good will it do me on the day of judgement. Jesus aleihi Salam cannot hear your prayers even you are crying for help

Wahabi terrorists can't comprehend the might and power of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.(THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA)

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
So many so called muslims here, wallahi lone is being a much better muslim than you lot are, and he's christian! Ceeb badana, fix your game you eggplant freaks

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Women work hard in the home and run things there they don't just not clean your areas or not cook you food or leave everything to do with you that's a females main priority life but she can do work aswell just not as priority. Men work outside home bring in money and give the wife and if they have kids as a priority in their life they bring in money. Why is that so hard to understand that you work together if the female does alot for males the male should too or just don't get married simple.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hope to see when you are selected to first class hell. I will pray for you walaal.
Istaqfurallah

Allah swt knows where I will end up but I’m striving for Jannah.

@draco you’re fucked up for liking that, I know I karbaash you in the politics but for you to wish hell up on me, you’re disgusting. Get fresh air...

@lone youre not going to drag me to your one way ticket destination in the after life...

DRACO

VIP
Istaqfurallah

Allah swt knows where I will end up but I’m striving for Jannah.

@draco you’re fucked up for liking that, I know I karbaash you in the politics but for you to wish hell up on me, you’re disgusting. Get fresh air...

@lone youre not going to drag me to your one way ticket destination in the after life...
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

^ is that what you wanted:damedamn:

Muslim ladies are so entitled. They don’t want to contribute to the household even though they are earning a high income.
:bell::mindblown:

Women work hard in the home and run things there they don't just not clean your areas or not cook you food or leave everything to do with you that's a females main priority life but she can do work aswell just not as priority. Men work outside home bring in money and give the wife and if they have kids as a priority in their life they bring in money. Why is that so hard to understand that you work together if the female does alot for males the male should too or just don't get married simple.
Not everyone wants to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts