I feel sorry for British women

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They're actually not that ugly, they generally look better than the average American women (used as a world standard) I've seen through the sheer virtue of not being obese.They're a bit misshapen but not the epitome of what should be considered hideous in a woman. Believe me they lack a lot of universal feminine qualities that even isolated pygmies in depths of the Congo possess but sometimes the hate feels unfounded.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I feel like it is a grossly exaggerated stereotype that is probably rooted in the Anglo world and then other countries got in on it. I genuinely view British women on average more attractive than Southern Europeans. Northern French women look very similar imo. Same shit weather and roughly same quality of lives, they have just as many chavs that look tired and worn out etc.

I suspect a lot of it has to do with weather. There is less incentive to stay in shape in the UK than there is in Miami or the West Coast or even the South etc.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
why you worried about british women horta? yall worried about every and anything except the bills that you were meant to pay 3 months ago

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They're actually not that ugly, they generally look better than the average American women (used as a world standard) I've seen through the sheer virtue of not being obese.They're a bit misshapen but not the epitome of what should be considered hideous in a woman. Believe me they lack a lot of universal feminine qualities that even isolated pygmies in depths of the Congo possess but sometimes the hate feels unfounded.

@Yukon_Niner if you were asked to choose between losing your favorite food or not come near Vagina - which one will YOU choose? :(

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
why you worried about british women horta? yall worried about every and anything except the bills that you were meant to pay 3 months ago
I like to uplift the oppressed abaayo. Through this wonderful deed of taking up the job of "captain'save'a'ho" and throwing my Cape down for the poor downtrodden souls collectively known as the British women, I feel that I have done good and satisfied my inner philanthropist.
I feel like it is a grossly exaggerated stereotype that is probably rooted in the Anglo world and then other countries got in on it. I genuinely view British women on average more attractive than Southern Europeans. Northern French women look very similar imo. Same shit weather and roughly same quality of lives, they have just as many chavs that look tired and worn out etc.

I suspect a lot of it has to do with weather. There is less incentive to stay in shape in the UK than there is in Miami or the West Coast or even the South etc.
Chavs shouldn't be regarded and brought up in the same vein as other humans. They're a whole other species, had they been lined up and executed the world would be a better place.