I feel like vomiting when I watched that disgusting documentary

Xoxoxo

VIP
This is imam shamil a muslim and military leader who fought the Russians invading his home land (the Caucases) Far from short he was a big and strong man.

This is an excerpt from one of his battles:
After jumping from an elevated stoop "clean over the heads of the very line of soldiers about to fire on him. Landing behind them, whirling his sword in his left hand he cut down three of them, but was boynetted by the fourth, the steel plunging deep in his chest. He seized the bayonet, pulled it out of his own flesh, cut down the man, and with another superhuman leap, cleared the wall and vanished in the darkness".[4]

He ended being buried in cemetery of Al Baqi (where several sahaba are buried).

Put respect on the man's name.
@Xoxoxo @repo @qaysiyolaylo
Why am I tagged?

Xoxoxo

VIP
The fact they have Islam and r still engaging in the practices.
Saying your non Muslim is one thing
But saying your muslim then acting like a kuffar is a whole other level
Thats y munifqoon are the worst
This may sound gross but wallahi the west also recently knew about this like us. It sadly always has been a part of their culture. Just shameless to engage with young boys (children).

I don't mean anything against you personally OP but why even watch that documentary? I've scrolled past documentaries like that but I have no desire to watch those kinds of documentaries.

Afghans are actually secretly homos, they put women in burkas cuz they want to focus on fucking young boys.

I read The Kiterunner and i was shocked the taliban are gay pedos.

the Taliban of the 90's actually put an end to bacha bazi. they seriously cracked down on it. recently it was way more a thing among the US-aligned Afghans than among the current Taliban. I know the 90's Taliban instituted death penalty for people who were involved in it, I'm sure the current Taliban is against it, I'm not sure how much success they've had in eliminating it.

You know a bit about the Deen but you don't seem to know much about History of the Mid East/Central Asia/South Asia/North Africa if you are assuming the West's influence is the cause of this.

This Mfkers have been lusting after boys since time immemorial. Some even penned historical poems celebrating the beauty of boys.

The Arabs, Turks, Pathans, North Africans, Central Asians, Persians....... were all guilty of this.

In Ottoman slave markets, Koceks were highly prized and were very similar to the Bachi Bazi.

As a matter of fact, after the fall of Rome and the Christianisation of Europe, sodomy became arguably less common among Europeans than in the Muslim world. It became more associated with the 'Orient' in European eyes.
Also Greeks and romans were known for sleeping with young boys.
Ancient Greeks used to pair old men with young boys regularly.

the Taliban of the 90's actually put an end to bacha bazi. they seriously cracked down on it. recently it was way more a thing among the US-aligned Afghans than among the current Taliban. I know the 90's Taliban instituted death penalty for people who were involved in it, I'm sure the current Taliban is against it, I'm not sure how much success they've had in eliminating it.
It’s like how al-Shabab hates FGM.

Also Greeks and romans were known for sleeping with young boys.
Ancient Greeks used to pair old men with young boys regularly.
This issue has nothing to do with religion in Muslim majority countries, it is cultural.

Classical Greece and Rome were depraved sexually speaking. However, Greek and Roman cultural norms changed after the adoption of Christianity resulting in the gradual abandonment of 'Boy Love'. Northern Europeans and Slavs were also generally more conservative in their sexual mores than Latin/Greek Europe.

Sodomy did not cease to exist altogether in Europe, especially among heterosexual couples, but it was no longer socially tolerated as was/is the case in MENA/Asian societies. You would not find boys dressed up as girls dancing and prostituting themselves relatively open in European societies as late as the 19th century. Female prostitution was however more common in European societies than those listed above.

Moreover, FGM cannot be compared to the sexual deviancy of these societies. It does not warrant the death sentence in Sharia as it is an act of mutilation. One also has to bear in mind that some who campaign against FGM are even against Sunnah circumcision, Western/Westernised advocates of its banning consider Sunnah circumcision to be FGM even though the consensus is that it is not Haram and is definitely not as harmful as Pharaonic Circumcision. Heck some even consider male circumcision to be Male Genital Mutilation because foreskin removal affects the sensitivity of the penis. Shit is a slippery slope in my opinion.

Trending