I don't trust women with only male friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Women who say they don't like having other women as friends and prefer to only have male friends. I don't trust them at all!

Leo

The Brave
From my experience only ones that say that are shisha head ones. :pachah1: I reckon they love the attention they receive regularly.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
every girl says she dont have many girl friends and gets along better with guys:childplease:
Not every girl.

The only male friends I've are either related to me or I went to elementary, middle and high school with them. No new male friends! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
A lot of girls are catty, talk shit, and are drama-loving so I can understand girls who would prefer to chill with guys. Only problem with that is that most guys catch feelings eventually. I personally have a mix of female and male friends.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don't understand thpse type of girls.

How can you be friends with guys when you have nothing in common?

Sarah136

Hot and cold
I know someone who only had male friends in her younger years. She ended up marrying a mixed race with two mothers. Her children now have lesbian grandmothers. So yes don't trust them

I know someone who only had male friends in her younger years. She ended up marrying a mixed race with two mothers. Her children now have lesbian grandmothers. So yes don't trust them

What's wrong with that? I understand you might be muslim, but a person has no say in what kind of parents they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.