I don't trust this motherF%#ker! I suspect the bastard is penetrating our national treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The guy is a Serbian who grew up in America.

Then when I looked at his page he is actually from Republu of Srpska HAYAAAAAAAAAY. You know who they are ? His people committed the Muslim Bosnian genocide :ooh::ooh:

Looks like he's having. I really want to try that camel liver he had. Looks tastier than the one I had.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Bohol that hotel they building is gonna be like none other. Whoever is building it has an eye for the spectacular. That hotel is gonna be up on the hill overseeing the city. My gooodness. He has to be Garxajis guy. Jigjiga yar can bite the dust now cause this hotel is gonna be out the chains.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Looks like he's having. I really want to try that camel liver he had. Looks tastier than the one I had.

I wish we could go there together where I could openly feed you with.my bare hands while my other hand is exploring your indomitable structure......aim sorry I'm sorry ! My dam thirstyness got the better of me :mjpls::mjswag:

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol that hotel they building is gonna be like none other. Whoever is building it has an eye for the spectacular. That hotel is gonna be up on the hill overseeing the city. My gooodness. He has to be Garxajis guy. Jigjiga yar can bite the dust now cause this hotel is gonna be out the chains.

I think the owner is Cidagale or HY either of those.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i wanna try camel liver, big fan of beef liver.........

Walahi me too

Manne there's nothing like back home (as long as you got a streaming income). Walahi you'll lead the most stress free life ever. A man is treated like a lion in the Serengeti. In the morning your breakfast would be set for you in the living room. Your lunch would seem like a feast when you come home from a hot's day outing. Your dirty clothes ready washed and ironed

Walahi me too

Manne there's nothing like back home (as long as you got a streaming income). Walahi you'll lead the most stress free life ever. A man is treated like a lion in the Serengeti. In the morning your breakfast would be set for you in the living room. Your lunch would seem like a feast when you come home from a hot's day outing. Your dirty clothes ready washed and ironed

that's the life, the hospitality somalis give is first to none.....

Walahi me too

I'm female and get treated the same. Every time I go to Somalia or NFD they treat me like a queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.