'I don't think it's a hoax': Trump backs off climate change claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-climate-change-1.4863135

U.S. President Donald Trump is backing off his claim that climate change is a hoax but says he doesn't know if humans are causing global warming, and he suggests that the climate will "change back again."

In an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes that aired Sunday night, Trump said he doesn't want to put the United States at a disadvantage in responding to climate change.

"I think something's happening. Something's changing and it'll change back again," he said. "I don't think it's a hoax. I think there's probably a difference. But I don't know that it's man-made. I will say this: I don't want to give trillions and trillions of dollars. I don't want to lose millions and millions of jobs."

"I'm not denying climate change," he said in the interview. "But it could very well go back. You know, we're talking about over a … millions of years.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
This is the protocol. Deny, deny, deny. First that it is happening, then that humans are causing it, then that it will cause irreversible damage et cetera. Nothing must be done to impede profits. These glorious servants of death will help ensure that there is no future for organized human life. Isn't it beautiful?

Look at these gelatinous pigs who have lost everything. Rest assured, they will vote for Trump. Humans wish deep in their hearts to be destroyed. Soon they will have the courage to admit it openly
tropical-weather.jpg

This is the protocol. Deny, deny, deny. First that it is happening, then that humans are causing it, then that it will cause irreversible damage et cetera. Nothing must be done to impede profits. These glorious servants of death will help ensure that there is no future for organized human life. Isn't it beautiful?

Look at these gelatinous pigs who have lost everything. Rest assured, they will vote for Trump. Humans wish deep in their hearts to be destroyed. Soon they will have the courage to admit it openly
tropical-weather.jpg
Typical leftie implicating that had they not voted trump their house would have not been destroyed by climate change
:bell:

What a stupid way of thinking

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Well the lefties never admit they left lol, but their wordings and everything they do points towards that

So I’m not surprised

Yes, all words are lies. Quite perceptive. You may yet have what it takes to be a follower of the Morning Star and give yourself wholly to the true Lord of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.