Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Little Fish Hole???

mean-black-woman-beating-her-black-husband-never-hit-a-woman-2015.jpg

Stop listening to this shaytaan walalo. He obviously has some sort of crazy experiences with women and that made him hate the concept of marriage. We are muslims and marrying someone is completing half the deen. Don't listen to this guy and think he is telling the truth.

Get married to a pious muslim girl. The government doesn't need to know about marriage like this guy is saying because we are muslim. Islamic marriage is enough.

Stop listening to this shaytaan walalo. He obviously has some sort of crazy experiences with women and that made him hate the concept of marriage. We are muslims and marrying someone is completing half the deen. Don't listen to this guy and think he is telling the truth.

Get married to a pious muslim girl. The government doesn't need to know about marriage like this guy is saying because we are muslim. Islamic marriage is enough.
Females are only loyal to money if you have enough money you can take practically any female that just shows theirs no point being in a union with such species i would rather get a pet cat or something they have more loyalty women dont understand the meaning of loyalty.

Females are only loyal to money if you have enough money you can take practically any female that just shows theirs no point being in a union with such species i would rather get a pet cat or something they have more loyalty women dont understand the meaning of loyalty.
Marriage is about commitment, happiness, love and loyalty. Not every woman is seeking for money. There will be a woman out there who actually would care and support you and is not gold digging.

For me a real man is a man who is married and is raising a family with his wife. :kanyeshrug:

Marriage is about commitment, happiness, love and loyalty. Not every woman is seeking for money. There will be a woman out there who actually would care and support you and is not gold digging.

For me a real man is a man who is married and is raising a family with his wife. :kanyeshrug:
Women switch up everyday the only reason women want to get married so much is because of crazy baby fever i dont even think i want kids what women would agree to that? women can only ever love the richest provider and her Children us men are the naive ones who actually love women

Women switch up everyday the only reason women want to get married so much is because of crazy baby fever i dont even think i want kids what women would agree to that? women can only ever love the richest provider and her Children us men are the naive ones who actually love women
If you don't want kids then you shouldn't get married. Women want kids your right. That's how we were created. That's why we are on this earth.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This guy Talking about women nagging yet in the entire video all hes doing is moaning about women

And than calls himself an Alpha
:farmajoyaab:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What the point of getting married today? When I don't personally benefit for it. Working endless for society to benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.