I don't like adulthood and I'm surprised I am surviving it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're your own man. You have to feed yourself and the people you love. You never know if you'll fall flat in life when you have so many responsibilities. You may have good friends and good family but it's just you on this journey of life full of trials and tribulations.

Life was much better as a child.

:francis:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The everflowing sands of time weren't noticeable as a kid, but nowadays a year feels like six/seven months.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Your head is very large. It looks heavier than a bowling ball.

I'm still growing that's why
full

Get a Nanny.

In Somalia people become children again. Imaging getting all your annoying daily tasks automated for you. Cooking, cleaning, laundry!!!

Filipino Nannys are charging like 15$ an hour. Get a part-timer to clean your place on Sundays and make you a meal prep for the whole week. :manny:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Get a Nanny.

In Somalia people become children again. Imaging getting all your annoying daily tasks automated for you. Cooking, cleaning, laundry!!!

Filipino Nannys are charging like 15$ an hour. Get a part-timer to clean your place on Sundays and make you a meal prep for the whole week. :manny:

I can't stop reading your comments in Billy Mays voice fml.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It is fun if you are smart about the way you go about your affairs.For instance i fail to understand why people move out,you have home cooked meals and dont have to pay rent and other bills the may enable you to become stressed.:mugshotman:

Apollo

VIP
Childhood is overrated. You were basically a slave to school & your parents the whole time.

Adulthood is much better, way more freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.