I don't know the price I will pay later on, I'm father of 3 kids from 3 different mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am closely involved and I'm there financially. I'm always thinking about their upbringing.

2 of them were through straight channels, marriage or what-have -you but one is through impulse. The impulse one I have limited access to.

I wonder, will they condemn me later on.

Im concerned...:meleshame::meleshame:

Has any of you grown up in an absentee father household?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
If those kids exist then I feel sorry for them. How any woman without a mental disorder can let you near them I will never now.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
those are the legal children

how many illegal ones do you have running around? :lolbron:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I grew up without my father, allahu naxaristo.
If only my father was around, I wouldn't be a hoe in my younger days. Alhamillah I'm diverted years ago before I got into a serious relationship.
Take my advice, be around with kids and attend their important events of their life eg graduation, soccer games etc.

Is this real or just another click bait thread?:kodaksmiley:

Because if it is. Here's an honest answer.

Put as much effort into posting content into your children's lives than on this forum.
:comeon:

Even Somali fathers who live with their children are absent mentally from child rearing. I never had a father to show me how to invest, save money and build personal xoolo! Not all Somali males become men.

Quit posting valueless content and start adding value to your children's lives.
:lawd:

Put as much effort into posting content into your children's lives than on this forum.

Even Somali fathers who live with their children are absent mentally from child rearing. I never had a father to show me how to invest, save money and build personal xoolo! Not all Somali males become men.

sometimes i wonder if you follow any of this great advice irl.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If those kids exist then I feel sorry for them. How any woman without a mental disorder can let you near them I will never now.

I don't even know how human consider you a human when you're really a female dog

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Waar maxaad ii ceyneysaa! This is the man who had a full blown interview with a shallow Jamaican on the steeets of Hong King :faysalwtf:

Besides, I use this as a twitter yay like Trump uses his while also managing a country :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I grew up without my father, allahu naxaristo.
If only my father was around, I wouldn't be a hoe in my younger days. Alhamillah I'm diverted years ago before I got into a serious relationship.
Take my advice, be around with kids and attend their important events of their life eg graduation, soccer games etc.

I'm gonna heed your advice

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My father wasnt around as much as I would like Growing up But It could be worse like his friend who left behind his 6 daughters in the UK

I dont feel much about it were all accountable for our actions later on

But one thing Im gonna do in the future is to be the kind of father I would like to have

Waar maxaad ii ceyneysaa! This is the man who had a full blown interview with a shallow Jamaican on the steeets of Hong King :faysalwtf:

Besides, I use this as a twitter yay like Trump uses his while also managing a country :camby:

It's Hong Kong not King.lool

Let me say this, you know my face but I don't know yours. It's different if I say this to you and I know who's face I'm looking at.

As a father myself,

If you act the same way on this forum at home; it doesn't surprise me why you are in this diiqo.

You still have a chance. The difference between a waste man and waste odey! Is that odeys develop concrete habits they can't break.

Just don't marry another women. You clearly have calaf cancer.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's Hong Kong not King.lool

Let me say this, you know my face but I don't know yours. It's different if I say this to you and I know who's face I'm looking at.

As a father myself,

If you act the same way on this forum at home; it doesn't surprise me why you are in this diiqo.

You still have a chance. The difference between a waste man and waste odey! Is that odeys develop concrete habits they can't break.

Just don't marry another women. You clearly have calaf cancer.

Ninyahoow coos ma ku soo hor dhigan! How can you practically take sides? Who is at fault ? We got females who refuse to treat us like our forefathers. They want to be equal. Quit dispensing your judgement when you are beset by the ganja

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My father wasnt around as much as I would like Growing up But It could be worse like his friend who left behind his 6 daughters in the UK

I dont feel much about it were all accountable for our actions later on

But one thing Im gonna do in the future is to be the kind of father I would like to have

Did you have a step-dad

Each child has a unique nature and will take things differently...
Some will hate you, others will forgive..etc. but either way you will have to pay the price for your decisions, all the best.

Ninyahoow coos ma ku soo hor dhigan! How can you practically take sides? Who is at fault ? We got females who refuse to treat us like our forefathers. They want to be equal. Quit dispensing your judgement when you are beset by the ganja

I don't do drugs.

But you are either trolling or blaming.

Waar diib ka ku haya-- Waa diiqo gashay.

Treat us like our forefathers kulaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts