I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABT THIS: geeljire in Wisconsin killed 2 people, bond is $100k. Was going 90mph on a 25mph road. Sister on Snapchat asking ..

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
His sister is saying that “he was the nicest guy ever. Never has done anything wrong “.
Doesn't make a difference here. Tell her we don't want more dhaqan celis criminals. Lord have mercy on the homeland somalis. How long we gonna ship criminals to them.

:mjlol: :damn:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Financial help for her brother. The bond is $100k

Going 90mph on a 25mph road

That was a residential neighborhood

Nonetheless please donate to the family to hire a good lawyer.

Here’s the Cashapp....$zamabdullah
He looks like scams lonely single mums for a place to stay and eats all her kids’ cereal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1594054907071.png
he looks like a nacaas.

is he Ogaden?

Last edited:
He won't be smuggled. They drag ppl back into the west and send them back.

His dumb ass is going to jail regardless. Besides isn't it haram to use your wealth to help a wrongdoer escape justice? Would you want this guy to run away if he killed your family while drinking?

:mjlol: :manny:

I never endorsed nor supported his gofundme. I would never donate to a killer. Theres better campaigns to donate to. Police cant even extradite from Somalia.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I never endorsed nor supported his gofundme. I would never donate to a killer. Theres better campaigns to donate to. Police cant even extradite from Somalia.
Not really. I remember some guy that beheaded his wife in America and another that killed a cop. Both went to Somalia to hide in the wilderness. They were swiftly brought back by local somalis to the us.

Trending

Latest posts