I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABT THIS: geeljire in Wisconsin killed 2 people, bond is $100k. Was going 90mph on a 25mph road. Sister on Snapchat asking ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's no point raising 100k for his bond

Especially since he was the one behind the wheel speeding

Her argument is that ...they charged my brother with 2nd degree and $100k bond...a Cadaan that committed the same crime got a lesser charge and $20k bond ...

I’m skeptical when it comes to giving money.
Unless it’s for a verified charity or the masjid, I wouldn’t consider.

Some people put their house as bond. But you’d have to be a homeowner to do that.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Never seen a Somali family raising money for when their daughters do criminal or ciyaal suuq things.
of course u shouldn't raise money regardless of gender let these dumb fucks rot in jail. Perhaps becoming some buff niggas b1tch might humble them. Or make them reflect over the choices they have made.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I feel for the Somali guys in jail wallahi. Lord knows what they’re going through.
That doesn't happen to muslims in the uk, but in the US it's every man for himself. Especially since there are more ruthless gangs in prison than in the uk.

I've seen big niggas get raped in US jails. They make youtube channels sharing their stories.

:mjlol:

America is a scary place, 25 years for a driving offence?? I have gone faster than that and all I got was a fine. If I killed someone it would’ve been max 5 years in a comfortable prison where I would probably become a better muslim.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
whats the point of paying 100k bail when he still can be convicted for the offence?

He killed 2 people he gonna go to jail anyway

My guess is they desperately want him out so theyccan smuggle him home to Somalia. He actually killed 3 people and not 2. And the Gofundme picture is his mugshot

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My guess is they desperately want him out so theyccan smuggle him home to Somalia. He actually killed 3 people and not 2. And the Gofundme picture is his mugshot

BINGO!

dam this xaliimo is a genius

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He won't be smuggled. They drag ppl back into the west and send them back.

His dumb ass is going to jail regardless. Besides isn't it haram to use your wealth to help a wrongdoer escape justice? Would you want this guy to run away if he killed your family while drinking?

:mjlol: :manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He won't be smuggled. They drag ppl back into the west and send them back.

His dumb ass is going to jail regardless. Besides isn't it haram to use your wealth to help a wrongdoer escape justice? Would you want this guy to run away if he killed your family while drinking?

:mjlol: :manny:

His sister is saying that “he was the nicest guy ever. Never has done anything wrong “.