I don't care what anyone says but im happy at how Somali women have represented us in the media over the years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to take a moment to give props to all these Somali women before our rep goes in the gutter thanks to that bahal I posted. These women represented us girlies really well with their beauties and its thanks to them we are known for our beauty, no matter how much these women got hated on by some of the people in our community, they represented us well compared to the men I posted.
18d4686729a585495db5d2efecfc76f6.jpg

Screenshot_20231221-095919_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231220-134206_YouTube.jpg

dd4a7c10b0668d5c379ac3bacb796e6d.jpg

Screenshot_20231221-134419_Instagram.jpg

7bd0e085ba7699ab83971be0687fdeae.jpg

a3938c4057a4c156f7e4b5ae913f2316.jpg

The positives:
Somali women are stereotyped as:
1. Elegant
2. Beautiful
3. Self-loving
4. Stylush
5. Proud to be Somali/celebrating Somali culture openly.
6. Confident/Independent

The negatives:

1. Not allowed to display your beauty like this.

I pray for their souls, this world is not worthy of seeing Somali beauty. And it's not worth the evil eye that comes with it. The 'likes' on social media are like a dopamine hit/a high, but the negatives that come with it, are not worth it.

Btw, a lot of people, are using the images of Somali girls, and acting thirsty with it. I believe they use it to catfish and scam people. Yet another reason to hide your images.

The positives:
Somali women are stereotyped as:
1. Elegant
2. Beautiful
3. Self-loving
4. Proud to be Somali
5. Confident/Independent

The negatives:

1. Not allowed to display your beauty like this.

I pray for their souls, this world is not worthy of seeing Somali beauty. And it's not worth the evil eye that comes with it.

Btw, a lot of people, are using the images of Somali girls, and acting thirsty with it. I believe they use it to catfish and scam people. Yet another reason to hide your images.
That's why all my social media accounts are private I only accept friends and family that I'm close with. I've seen Somali incels use Somali girls photo to do all sort of horrible things and also doxx them, and make their lives a misery. Very scary. That's why most of my Somali girlfriends and myself included social media accounts are private, private life is a happy life.

That's why all my social media accounts are private I only accept friends and family that I'm close with. I've seen Somali incels use Somali girls photo to do all sort of horrible things and also doxx them, and make their lives a misery. Very scary. That's why most of my Somali girlfriends and myself included social media accounts are private, private life is a happy life.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Amidst failed nations, poverty, lack of education, and destabilization, the focus on enhancing reputation through social media stars raises questions. While there are Somali models and influencers on platforms like Instagram and TikTok, it's debatable whether they have truly influenced positive change.

The decline in reputation isn't solely attributed to malnourished, war-torn actors representing the nation; rather, it stems from a lack of unity and a weakened national identity, allowing external exploitation.

Reflecting on the period between 1960-1990, prior to the civil war, concerns about beauty and public perception were minimal for Somalis. Back then, their name held weight, as did their passport, and criticism had little room to take root due to a sense of unity and a strong national stature.

I am concerned about the increasing degeneracy within the community I am associated with in the West. I'm not particularly bothered about fretting over appearances portrayed in films, as that seems more aligned with LGBT behaviour. In any case, I consider myself an attractive individual, so those stereotypes won't apply to me or affect me.

Last edited:
Amidst failed nations, poverty, lack of education, and destabilization, the focus on enhancing reputation through social media stars raises questions. While there are Somali models and influencers on platforms like Instagram and TikTok, it's debatable whether they have truly influenced positive change.

The decline in reputation isn't solely attributed to malnourished, war-torn actors representing the nation; rather, it stems from a lack of unity and a weakened national identity, allowing external exploitation.

Reflecting on the period between 1960-1990, prior to the civil war, concerns about beauty and public perception were minimal for Somalis. Back then, their name held weight, as did their passport, and criticism had little room to take root due to a sense of unity and a strong national stature.

So stop your Gender war sparks and Femcels symptoms.

Here we go again. Whenever there is a topic in the WOMEN's DEN, techsamatar comes running in to project his own gender war biases onto us.

What has Samira said, that triggered you? Cajiib!

Did she mention the failings of Somali men? Or is this a YOU problem?

techsamatar

Here we go again. Whenever there is a topic in the WOMEN's DEN, techsamatar comes running in to project his own gender war biases onto us.

What has Samira said, that triggered you? Cajiib!

Did she mention the failings of Somali men? Or is this a YOU problem?
bruh what ? I saw this on latest thread why isn't it on women's den.

How am I triggered? I just think this forum has a lot of low self esteem individuals worried about appearances to boost our reputation when in reality it was never the case that is just icing on the cake.

Lastly, as I mentioned in my previous message, appearance stereotypes in films have never affected me since I don't fit into them. I've probably faced more reputation tarnishing's due to the degeneracy of our people. And I am doing quite well in life, so nice try.

Am always the one calling out gender wars and literally made a thread of my instance of defending my fellow Folk so keep coping, It is just you lot with inner Femcel symptoms that needs diagnosing.

I wanted to take a moment to give props to all these Somali women before our rep goes in the gutter thanks to that bahal I posted. These women represented us girlies really well with their beauties and its thanks to them we are known for our beauty, no matter how much these women got hated on by some of the people in our community, they represented us well compared to the men I posted.
View attachment 308183
View attachment 308184
View attachment 308185
View attachment 308188
View attachment 308186
View attachment 308191
View attachment 308190
That "hideous guy" was created by Allah , do you have a problem with the way Allah creates his creation now?

Those cheap degenerate women only represent themselves and their households, degeneracy and disobeying Allah isn't something to be proud of, be proud of the modestly dressed women that don't seek validation online

techsamatar

That "hideous guy" was created by Allah , do you have a problem with the way Allah creates his creation now?

Those cheap degenerate women only represent themselves and their households, degeneracy and disobeying Allah isn't something to be proud of, be proud of the modestly dressed women that don't seek validation online
I assume that individuals preoccupied with such matters may face challenges with their facial appearance, leading them to seek validation through the success or looks of strangers. Those who derive their identity and self-worth solely from their race or ethnicity may require mental health assistance, apart from focusing on aspects such as behavior and manners.

Trending