I DONT BLAME HER! UK xaliimo resorted 2 marrying Slavic guy due 2 unemployment of faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s a huge shortage of decent (not living with hooyo ) employed Faaraxs in the UK that our gazelles have resorted to marrying third world reverts such as Jamaicans, Nigerians, Slavic (ex slaves..that’s where the name comes from) and white trash.

There’s a huge shortage of decent (not living with hooyo ) employed Faaraxs in the UK that our gazelles have resorted to marrying third world reverts such as Jamaicans, Nigerians, Slavic (ex slaves..that’s where the name comes from) and white trash.

He is estonian so he's not a slav

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

That's a W sxb. She looks Bantu anways so it's a good news for the Somali community.

Do somali women ever make these vids with their somali husbands:drakewtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Very difficult to understand those who fuss about this.

This is trivial, mind your business.

I’m not against them adeer just pointing out what led her to resort to marrying this Slav. Uno Numero is the fact that we got 30 year olds in the Uk still living with hooyo

Like this guy

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree. Doesn't seem brag worthy to xaliimos. A lot of gaalos look at these things as phases or experiences. They don't mind being Muslim for a few years and impregnating a few gazelles while they're at it. If they leave the religion they'll write about it in their autobiography

How about those days that one in Holland xaliimo use to bombard us with her “revert” Dutch husband only for him to announce that he was a neo-nazi.

The chick fled from social media as if the Black Plague broke out in social media :chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you're going to marry out, then marry a handsome guy, I'm tired of seeing Somali women with white men who looks like they're missing couple of chromosomes and inbred.

He's not cute, sis should have never done a YouTube with him.

How about those days that one in Holland xaliimo use to bombard us with her “revert” Dutch husband only for him to announce that he was a neo-nazi.

The chick fled from social media as if the Black Plague broke out in social media :chrisfreshhah:

You ever see something happen and you feel embarrassed by just witnessing it, that's how I feel with these stories. Second hand embarrassment :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending