I don’t understand why black people get surprised that other “POC” don’t like them

The one thing you can find in every group of people: Asian, Hispanic, Arab, is colorism , the idea that dark is bad, light is bad.

colorism is literally anti-black. When these people have this system intrenched into their cultures, it’s no surprise that they dislike black people

Its cuz of niggas like @thesavoyshow or Terrence K. Williams make it look like other races are trash. "If you aren't black, I don't care if you jump off a bridge" mentality. Look at mexicans, or brown people, instead of saying, PoC lives matter, they exclude the other mfs, and a fight starts.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

I'm pretty sure most of us know that other "POC" don't like us; I bet that only a small minority think otherwise.

What prompted you to create this thread?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Who doesn't know this tho you have to be super naive to believe in some POC type community or unity. all you need to do is visit their communities or countries and see how you get treated

This whole dark skin is bad is recent phenemenom

The Ancient hindus, Chinese, Japanese all believed dark skin was color of the Gods
East Asians are actually paler than Europeans. The whole yellow skin thing is only Han Chinese people. North Africans have associated pale skin with nobility WAY before caadans. Europeans aren’t the only fair skinned people nor were they most fair

The reason why African Americans believe that there’s some unity between them and other POC is because there’s a small minority of non-black POC that tell maadows that they’re the same. They’re degenerate outcasts that onto latched the AA community. The latinx ones will post this picture all the time to prove that brown and black folks were bffs .
8C66BF50-927B-4D65-AD0C-CAF445CD53F2.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts