I DO NO UNDERSTAND FOR THE LIFE OF ME how come no ALBERTAN Geeljire bothers to vacation here. It’s in their backyard. IDIOTS!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What is wrong with you @Hani Malab

You got cottage right next to lakes. Look at that natural beauty. Dam you geeljires!

They busy killing one another over Hennessy

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Edmonton Mali’s dont mess with the great outdoors much at all.
At most they pull over and take pictures.
The Arabs go there all the time tho.

Clearly we are savages by our nature. Can’t even appreciate the great outdoors

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
aren't a lot of malis in edmonton from toronto? maybe there aren't used to all this nature?
Lol yeah most of them came within the last 10 years from Ontario for the Oil Jobs.
A small minority came from BC, and some are freshies.
I’d say within Canada, Edmonton is #2 in number of Somalis after ON.
There were basically none in 2005 but now maybe a good 10-12k?

Lol yeah most of them came within the last 10 years from Ontario for the Oil Jobs.
A small minority came from BC, and some are freshies.
I’d say within Canada, Edmonton is #2 in number of Somalis after ON.
There were basically none in 2005 but now maybe a good 10-12k?
I think Alberta is gonna have the next big population boom in Canada. Toronto and Vancouver are super expensive and Nobody wants to go to the Northern, Atlantic or Central Canada.

If I was there, I'd be buying up property right now because those prices are gonna skyrocket with a population boom

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I think Alberta is gonna have the next big population boom in Canada. Toronto and Vancouver are super expensive and Nobody wants to go to the Northern, Atlantic or Central Canada.

If I was there, I'd be buying up property right now because those prices are gonna skyrocket with a population boom
Oh yeah it’s already beginning to get expensive.
A lot of Somalis work in Fort M and make a ton of bank doing trade work.
They come back to Edmonton and buy a crib.
Lmao my cousins friend works there he pulled up to a wedding in Gucci shades :dead:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Man ain't nobody tryna live in cold ass edmonton :williamswtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yes, unfortunately. Yeah I know. I plan on returning to London for university though, I'll probably live there too since I want to practise law and apparently pay's really good there :hillarybiz:
Good luck sxb. Alberta = good folks, shit weather.
Driving there feels like driving in Baghdad :mjlol:

Trending