I didn't know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Did you know Puerto Ricans view chicken like we view pig. They don't eat chicken. They consider it dirty and unholy.

My coworker/friend is dating a Puerto Rican dentist. He took her to meet the family today. And she texted me about the incident. Instead they had pork on pork on pork.

:damn::drakewtf::ohhh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ciddarta I just heard about it today. My friend texted me. May her boo's family don't eat chicken but she told me Puerto Ricans don't eat it so I believe her...

:what1:

Q

Queen Carawelo

And yes we have Puerto Ricans in the Midwest.

Wait how do you know I'm from the Midwest? Saciida is that you?

I was at whole foods in St. Louis park earlier today. I wish these whales would come, I would have snatched the microphone and beat them with diet pills. Fat asses.

I like whole foods, they're just mad because their broke fat ass can't afford to shop there. I am starting to really hate Somali females. f*ck what they stand for.

Most of them are antisocial, depressed, socially awkward, former obese or still obese, losers.

Screw blacklivesmatters. I don't give a rat's ass about dhagax lives.

Yo I am seriously mad. Screw these broke ass witches..

:kanyecute:

Q

Queen Carawelo

:ririwtf:I didn't say the state waryaa. All I said was a city's name.

Thank you, m'lady.

ZE2Hvcx.gif

S

Shamis

Pork, chicken, lamb and mutton have a sickening smell about them and I don't like eating any of those meats. I like Turkey, goat and very fresh fish and no crustaceans or prawns either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts