I despise western feminists and everything they stand for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I despise when these dick envy women cry and moan about everything, they want to be equal to a man but news flash women and men are not equal. We women have our advantages of being women and men have theirs. Allah swt created women from a man's rib. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for women's right, the important rights, like education, job opportunity and everything that will benefit women. But I do not support western feminists who want sleep around (s) and cry about it, and millionaire women crying about not getting paid equal as their male co-stars. If you've millions of dollars while poor women from the third world countries are still struggling to feed their children, you don't have any right to complain.

I love being treated as a princess, I love not paying the same amount when tolka are collecting money for back home. The males in our family pay more, if I pay 200 dollars my brother has to pay 400 dollars and vice versa.

#SayNotowesternFeminists.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No I want feminism

Y'all gotta start doing your part no freeloading :camby:

:damedamn:

VixR

Veritas
Nopez. I'd rather live in a place that has Western feminist friendly values than any given place that doesn't :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

No I want feminism

Y'all gotta start doing your part no freeloading :camby:

:damedamn:
Stop being a little and pay for everything, hold the doors for us, let us cut the line, pay for our food, infact pay for our car insurance, credit card bills. Remember we are not equal. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine.
:win:

Gibiin-Udug

Nopez. I'd rather live in a place that has Western feminist friendly values than any given place that doesn't :manny:
Western feminists don't care about the real issues, I am Somali, while my Somali sisters in Africa are struggling to get education, jobs and food on their table, I will never support s who want to justify their ty behaviors, millionaire women crying about equal pay etc. I care about women rights but I don't support western feminism which was built on selfishness.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stop being a little and pay for everything, hold the doors for us, let us cut the line, pay for our food, infact pay for our car insurance, credit card bills. Remember we are not equal. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine.

I can't afford Somali car insurance almost no one can :mjlol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I support Feminism 100% in Europe, Africa and Asia and everywhere else.

I support African women trying to fight for their rights and I support Danish women who want to suck multiple dicks in their spare time.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I support African women trying to fight for their rights and I support Danish women who want to suck multiple dicks in their spare time. we.

:mjlol:

I only support the disenfranchised f*ck these western women :pachah1:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Equal right to work mean you gotta work to eat too. No more female scrougning.
:mjohreally:

I support African women trying to fight for their rights and I support Danish women who want to suck multiple dicks in their spare time. we.
:dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Looool I hate you. You better be lucky you're not Asian. I know couple of Asians who pay 400 dollars a month on car insurance.

Somalis have high premiums because of their temper :mjlol:

Hoyos flipping off cab drivers that cut them off :damn:

VixR

Veritas
Western feminists don't care about the real issues, I am Somali, while my Somali sisters in Africa are struggling to get education, jobs and food on their table, I will never support s who want to justify their ty behaviors, millionaire women crying about equal pay etc. I care about women rights but I don't support western feminism which was built on selfishness.
Western women have gone through all that. Somali sisters have to go through their own struggle. IDK where ppl get the idea the West has to come and save them. Change can only truly come from within the society and all women, Somali included, have to challenge the injustices they face locally if they care to.

When I see droves of women doing dangerous hard labor jobs and fighting in wars then I'll say men and women are equal.

Gibiin-Udug

Western women have gone through all that. Somali sisters have to go through their own struggle. IDK where ppl get the idea the West has to come and save them. Change can only truly come from within the society and all women, Somali included, have to challenge the injustices they face locally if they care to.

I never said the West should come and save Somalis. We don't need western feminism. I don't support them and I've every right. When did western women faced the struggles African/Somali women are facing, yes education and voting rights but what else?

The question is: does Western feminism really serve the interests of Somali women?

We have a different culture. Religion also plays a part. Historically, we have had rights that these sad cadaan people have not had and now they want to school us? :westbrookwtf:

VixR

Veritas
I never said the West should come and save Somalis. We don't need western feminism. I don't support them and I've every right. When did western women faced the struggles African/Somali women are facing, yes education and voting rights but what else?
:cosbyhmm:
You most certainly do (have every right not to).

Alls I know is, I wouldn't live there with the way things are. You're free to it yourself:manny:

The question is: does Western feminism really serve the interests of Somali women?

We have a different culture. Religion also plays a part. Historically, we have had rights that these sad cadaan people have not had and now they want to school us? :westbrookwtf:

I say the same thing about democracy. Wallahi people want to shove things on us that don't actually make any sense.

Same old patronising cadaan saviour complex - they know 'what's good' for us. Naga bax with that xaar.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I say the same thing about democracy. Wallahi people want to shove things on us that don't actually make any sense.

Same old patronising cadaan saviour complex - they know 'what's good' for us. Naga bax with that xaar.

You're saying this and yet you live in the West
:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts