I despise Muslim Twitter.

Take a look at this crap. This Muslim sister who happily announced her pregnancy on Twitter is being dogpiled by self-styled Salafis who are claiming that she is causing massive fitna by indirectly informing users that she had s3x about 33 weeks ago.

Non-Muslims are roasting them in the comments and quote tweets, making the whole ummah look s3xually frustrated and inherently backwards because of a couple of depraved timo jileec from London.

Really contributing to the rise of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim hate crimes without a care in the world, these people...

Take a look at this crap. This Muslim sister who happily announced her pregnancy on Twitter is being dogpiled by self-styled Salafis who are claiming that she is causing massive fitna by indirectly informing users that she had s3x about 33 weeks ago.

Non-Muslims are roasting them in the comments and quote tweets, making the whole ummah look s3xually frustrated and inherently backwards because of a couple of depraved timo jileec from London.

Really contributing to the rise of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim hate crimes without a care in the world, these people...
Hindus were gooning to it that’s they asked her to delete. Why do you think it has 1.8K bookmarks?

Hindus were gooning to it that’s they asked her to delete. Why do you think it has 1.8K bookmarks?
I'm already aware of that factor. There are also Christians, atheists and Muslims from certain backgrounds (ugly Desi males) doing the same.

There's also the glaring fact that people who hate us being Muslim love it when these nutjobs in the community go wild and bookmark these tweets for future reference instead of entering a sincere debate based on theological/scientific evidence.

Religious autism, I'm telling ya.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It the holier than thou attitude that these idiots give off. Talking about "what has become of the Ummah" and when I go through their likes it's some diabolical stuff.

Lets be honest, it all comes from the UK Salafi community.

Timojileecs!!! Sexual perversion, misogyny + fake Islam. I even saw them sexualise a girl wearing a jilbab in front of the Ka'ba! If they had a choice, they would delete women from existing.

They remind me of the pagan Arabs who used to bury their daughters alive.

Trending

Latest posts