I cried today because of President Deni.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
His speech was so epic that I actually shed a tear because of happiness.My president showed what class and integrity is. My love for him has increased tremendously.

Thank you president Deni, thank you for speaking the truth, you’re my hero. Puntland is lucky to have you as a leader.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
giphy.gif

Did u look like this

His speech was so epic that I actually shed a tear because of happiness.My president showed what class and integrity is. My love for him has increased tremendously.

Thank you president Deni, thank you for speaking the truth, you’re my hero. Puntland is lucky to have you as a leader.
where is the speech?

I too also shed a tear, in relief and distraught, Deni has given me faith in Somali politics however I was distraught about the horrors the former president Farmaajo committed which were exposed.

God bless our President, only 2 years into his term yet I want him re-elected.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I too also shed a tear, in relief and distraught, Deni has given me faith in Somali politics however I was distraught about the horrors the former president Farmaajo committed which were exposed.

God bless our President, only 2 years into his term yet I want him re-elected.
I think he's going to be the first president who serves a second term in Puntland.

#BringbackDeni I can't wait to use that during his second term campaign. :banderas:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

President Deni's speech was indeed epic. Long live president Deni!!!

I just wish we Hawiye had leaders like Demi. Puntland is blessed
His name is Deni, waryaa :ufdup:

Trending