I CANT TAKE THIS HUMILIATION ANYMORE; instead of consoling me for my lost childhood, SSpot is insulting me. I DESERVE BETTER

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I asked them to help me solve a math problem.

They ended up laughing at me.

not a single One of them thought abt my childhood. Where I was born. How unlucky I was to be born in a hell-hole. I’ve was wounded by marauding people of Hobyo (wink wink). The next 10 years I had PTSD. I didn’t know at the time. I didn’t know why I was having nightmares.

I should be looked at as a victim of the shithole we call our homeland.

Last edited:

not a single One of them thought abt my childhood. Where I was born. How unlucky I was to be born in a hell-hole. I’ve fern wounded by marauding people of Hobyo (wink wink). The next 10 years I had PTSD. I didn’t know at the time. I didn’t know why I was having nightmares.

:friendhug::friendhug:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

not a single One of them thought abt my childhood. Where I was born. How unlucky I was to be born in a hell-hole. I’ve was wounded by marauding people of Hobyo (wink wink). The next 10 years I had PTSD. I didn’t know at the time. I didn’t know why I was having nightmares.

Skjermbilde 2020-11-12 kl. 20.12.15.png

so its somalianas fault that u had a kid out of wedlock

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara

I answered your question, enough with the theatrics

Epi

I’m not a little kid

Okay boomer

Trending