I can't stop laughing at these Allahu Akbar memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a5Vogp7.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have never reported anything since my time here but I’m reporting this a little 7 year old girl wearing a hijab they’re portraying her as a terrorist wallahi that’s unacceptable.

I’m pressing that report button

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

@South Cushitic why come on here if you despise Muslims?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can say anything you want about Somalis I couldn’t care less but labelling little Muslim kids as terrorists is unacceptable.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I am a big fan of comedy, I really don’t appreciate ones based on negative racial or religious stereotypes. The aim should always be to get everyone to laugh and not just one side. :)

@South Cushitic , have u tried Dave Chappelle, he has been my favorite comedian for over a decade, his brand of comedy is inclusive :)

I never once expressed any kind of malice or hatred towards those in the Islamic faith. You should know that most of my good friends are Muslim Arabs (Omani), Somalis and Indians. Thank God I can laugh with them to silly things like this and still remain chilled. You need to lighten up Cognitivedissonance it is just a joke. I am baffled that you went so far as to curse my entire family tree for this post. The irony is that it probably crosses with yours some thousands of years ago. This is an online virtual forum, meaning most things should not be taken too seriously. Most of my threads are deliberately trolly and stupid for a reason. Do you really think I refer to myself as a " Cushitic Nilotic pretty boy, with strong chiseled bones like a Masai, and hair and eyelashes like a handsome Afar man." Get a grip dude.

:mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never once expressed any kind of malice or hatred towards those in the Islamic faith. You should know that most of my good friends are Muslim Arabs (Omani), Somalis and Indians. Thank God I can laugh with them to silly things like this and still remain chilled. You need to lighten up Cognitivedissonance it is just a joke. I am baffled that you went so far as to curse my entire family tree for this post. The irony is that it probably crosses with yours some thousands of years ago. This is an online virtual forum, meaning most things should not be taken too seriously. Most of my threads are deliberately trolly and stupid for a reason. Do you really think I refer to myself as a " Cushitic Nilotic pretty boy, with strong chiseled bones like a Masai, and hair and eyelashes like a handsome Afar man." Get a grip dude.

:mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf:
f*ck your mother :damedamn:

Are you not somali? Where are you from

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Portraying a little Muslim girl as a terrorist is funny?

Do you know what’s really funny? f*ck the womb that bore you f*ck your entire family tree @South Cushitic :damedamn:
Finding something funny doesn’t mean you agree with it. That 7 year old pressing the button is funny because shes Muslim and pressing a button slowly. Other times certain Muslims pressed buttons, explosions happen. It’s off putting and therefore funny. You can laugh briefly and get mad.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
If your "Muslim" friends find this mockery of Islam funny they are apostates
Sxb it’s satire. Chill out. There’s some truth to it and which makes it funny. The Muslim girl pressing the button followed by an explosion wouldn’t be funny if Muslims were not known for jihad and bombings. Calm down and laugh.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
While I am a big fan of comedy, I really don’t appreciate ones based on negative racial or religious stereotypes. The aim should always be to get everyone to laugh and not just one side. :)

@South Cushitic , have u tried Dave Chappelle, he has been my favorite comedian for over a decade, his brand of comedy is inclusive :)
If a Chinese kid were to press that button and followed by an explosion, it wouldn’t be funny. You wouldn’t laugh. In fact, you wouldn’t follow or understand what’s meant. When it is a Muslim kid, it’s funny because you can relate that to what you know about Muslim and bombings. It is funny and I guess a little disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts