Votes: 1 4.0%
  • no

Votes: 24 96.0%

• Total voters

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Smokers are just nasty tbh

I can't tolerate people that smoke. Smoking blocks oxygen to the fingernails which can result in a yellow hue. They also develop yellowish eyes. Smoking creates plaque and tartar. Chemicals in tobacco products affect saliva flow in the mouth, making it easier for oral bacteria to stick to teeth and gums. That is why most smokers have yellow and brownish teeth. When you smoke, nicotine makes you sweat more and taints the way your sweat smells. If you sweat profusely, your skin will start to smell like rancid smoke. That is why smokers smell so bad. Smoking can also leave your skin dry and discolored. It depletes many nutrients, including vitamin C, which helps protect and repair skin damage

If a woman smokes, it's a complete turn-off. Imagine she is pregnant and she smokes, do you realize what happens to the baby? Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of health problems for developing babies, including preterm birth, low birth weight, and birth defects of the mouth and lip. Smoking during and after pregnancy also increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
When u see a fine girl but she smokes:
giphy.gif

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I smoke weed but I never smoked a cigarette. I find it to be the most disgusting thing a girl can do.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7886.jpg
Your dp/avatar photo is revolting. My apologies to the human owner of this face

Trending