Your
Custody
Disconnect
Everyone
From
Her
Angry How Dare You GIF by 60 Second Docs

You have my sympathies, mate.

I think you should keep certain things to yourself; if possible, you and your sister should spend more time with your mum and try to nudge out your aunts; the immediate family should always be the first priority.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
You have my sympathies, mate.

I think you should keep certain things to yourself; if possible, you and your sister should spend more time with your mum and try to nudge out your aunts; the immediate family should always be the first priority.
Oh my sister and I don't tell anything to my aunts. It's just my mom that does. This forum no one knows me from real life so I just tell stuff as they are but try not to over do it. Thanks anyways

Oh my sister and I don't tell anything to my aunts. It's just my mom that does. This forum no one knows me from real life so I just tell stuff as they are but try not to over do it. Thanks anyways

I meant that you may have to keep certain things from your mum; you're a full grown man and there's no need for her to know everything about what you get up to.

I hope for the best, bro.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I don't have that luxury to remain anonymous and say my DEEPEST thoughts here in Somali spot.

I know two people here in the forums. One of them is actually a staff member.

1633549642480.png

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I don't have that luxury to remain anonymous and say my DEEPEST thoughts here in Somali spot.

I know two people here in the forums. One of them is actually a staff member.

View attachment 203008
Oh so you know a staff member in person wow did you meet the staff member in real life after you joined forum or before?