I can't even wait to see my illegitimate son, AbdiJohn, in Harrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Come and meet me in Lewisham. I usually finish work there around 2 am.
Was bit surprised to see someone meetin menace at 2am and was like maybe shes pranking sending to a scary hood. googled lewisham...wasnt dissapointed. they found it to be least peacefull in UK using five indicators: the murder rate, the violent crime rate, the weapons crime rate, the public disorder offences rate, and the number of police officers per 100,000 people.

setting up miskiinka to be chopped up and fed to dogs :damn:

Bohol

VIP
Come and meet me in Lewisham. I usually finish work there around 2 am.

Lol you want to get him killed. However south east London isn't that bad nowadays it is going
under gentrification. Lewisham has many shopping areas and a lot of white and Chinese people
live there specially in the north of Lewisham.

N

NaomiHoney

Was bit surprised to see someone meetin menace at 2am and was like maybe shes pranking sending to a scary hood. googled lewisham...wasnt dissapointed. they found it to be least peacefull in UK using five indicators: the murder rate, the violent crime rate, the weapons crime rate, the public disorder offences rate, and the number of police officers per 100,000 people.

setting up miskiinka to be chopped up and fed to dogs :damn:

What!? No.. no... it's okay. Even @Duke of Bohol agreed and said it's safe.....:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending