I can't believe that there are some somali who SUPPORTED BLACK HAWK DOWN

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I swear, i read guys here saying that we should have helped the American finding Ceeydid and fighting with them.

Are you fucking serious ? those bastards are one of the reasons we are all refugee now, they come in our country, blow up a house killing hundred of people, innocents people, womens, childrens, without caring about the casualities or damages they were doing.

And if they had won, what do u think would have happen ? we would have turn into a zionist puppet state with American troops raping and killings our womens in our own land.

MAY ALLAH BLESS THE MARTYRS OF 1993

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
I swear, i read guys here saying that we should have helped the American finding Ceeydid and fighting with them.

Are you fucking serious ? those bastards are one of the reasons we are all refugee now, they come in our country, blow up a house killing hundred of people, innocents people, womens, childrens, without caring about the casualities or damages they were doing.

And if they had won, what do u think would have happen ? we would have turn into a zionist puppet state with American troops raping and killings our womens in our own land.

#Aegon4SomaliPresident2027 ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

Based

VIP
instead of zionists and americans, we have burundians and Ugandans raping us
jurgen klopp football GIF by Liverpool FC

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
You have to take into consideration why those troops came to somalia. It was to deliver aid to starving people in Baydhabo. Also the usc were stealing the food aid.

So I have to thank the American troops as they were trying to help my people.

You have to take into consideration why those troops came to somalia. It was to deliver aid to starving people in Baydhabo. Also the usc were stealing the food aid.

So I have to thank the American troops as they were trying to help my people.
That was their pretext but instead you had the Americans bombing a conference of important elders and intellectuals opposing Aideed and UN forces gunning down unarmed civilians like the Pakistanis or the Canadians behaving so savagely their own country disbanded the very units they sent.

That was their pretext but instead you had the Americans bombing a conference of important elders and intellectuals opposing Aideed and UN forces gunning down unarmed civilians like the Pakistanis or the Canadians behaving so savagely their own country disbanded the very units they sent.
It's easy to blame only the UN, but ask yourself why they even came in the first place. Warlords stealing food supplies perpetuating a famine.

It's easy to blame only the UN, but ask yourself why they even came in the first place. Warlords stealing food supplies perpetuating a famine.
I don't blame the UN for the civil war or warlords but I am holding them to standards higher than literal fucking warlords. The people were already suffering from warlords they shouldn't have had to deal with undisciplined murderous UN forces on top of that.

Also to this day I'm still astounded by what the Americans did, I don't know if it was incompetence or intent but why would you decapitate the opposition to the man you're supposed to be targeting?

I cannot blame people for being suspicious of American interventions considering their history. They didn't intervene in far bloodied conflicts on the continent, like our neighbors next door. 600000 tigrayans dead almost twice the total death toll of Syria.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yesterday i read an article which said Bush Junior favorite movie was black hawk down! LOL It inspired him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan!

Trending

Latest posts