I can't believe reer Gedo lost Kismayoo to these people

Mashallaih the beautiful Xabashi flag suits them very well.
giphy.gif

Lol the Ethiopian flag can be found in abudwak and even hawiye cities in galbeed. The ogaden are just high profile so they get dissed.
Abudwak is actually part of Ethiopia idk how they joined GM.
the hawiye in K5 are a minority less then a million tbh same as Issaqs and dir. If the Ethiopian Darod who are the majority are waving the beautiful xabashi flag the minority’s stand no chance. Only ONLF truly tried but they gave up too quickly.

the hawiye in K5 are a minority less then a million tbh same as Issaqs and dir. If the Ethiopian Darod who are the majority are waving the beautiful xabashi flag the minority’s stand no chance. Only ONLF truly tried but they gave up too quickly.

Kulaha ONLF gave up too quickly, idiots like you with Propaganda,

ONLF been fighting since 1984 and before that as WSLF and only made peace with Ethiopia in 2018

many somali groups like samaroon, ciise and gadabursi and isaaq gave up in the 1990s

Ethiopia came to Eriteria and begged ONLF for peace and agreed to a referendum if ONLF wins the elections, a referendum dude that will settle the issue for once,

do you see any other groups Ethiopia has crossed borders with just to make peace and negotiate? NO, only ONLF

stop spreads lies, i know your marehan with an agenda and an axe to grind ,

do you have prove hawiye is 1 million?

stop making up lies, if they had 1 million they wuld have 1 degmo, the only hawiye in DDS is karanley and they claim Maalinguur a reer cabdulle sub clan as protection magan name,

and the karanley in babile have been assimilated and lands stolen from them by oromo since they foolishly voted in 2004 referendum to join the Oromia region, they have moved out of DDS and their degmo babile is in Oromia region and whilst in Ogadeniya they used the Malinguur card to survive, they are magan, marti , guests sicne Maalnguur is in charge of their safety

what other hawiye?

please name me their sub clans, their degmos and their Mps and govenors and councilors?

and do not tell me garre or dagodia, garre is not hawiye and dagodia is hawiye 1991 and do not even get a single MP from somalia, so much for hawiye card, they only get used as hawiye when it suits abgal and HG

so please name me these phantom hawiyes that live in Ogadeniya

Siad Barre tried to plant these people all over Somalia. He planted them in Somaliland but the people over there fought back and defended their land

Siad Barre planted them in Galmudug and Hiirshebelle. We also fought hard and pushed them out.

He planted them in the Jubbas but USC cleaned them out of the area. Kenyans brought them back recently and they terrorize the local native population.

Pax Majeertania has allied itself with these people and Kenyan forces to further humiliate the native Jubba people.

Gedo and kismaayo are 2 different places Houtu Caqli lix sac. What interests do folks from ghetto have in kismayo lower Juba. If you have a thing against Ogaden just say so Langaab Mooryaan Bh0on who is known to recruit child soldiers.
A1F0EC5C-4F64-475F-8420-8CCD50452038.jpeg

Last edited:
Siad Barre tried to plant these people all over Somalia. He planted them in Somaliland but the people over there fought back and defended their land

Siad Barre planted them in Galmudug and Hiirshebelle. We also fought hard and pushed them out.

He planted them in the Jubbas but USC cleaned them out of the area. Kenyans brought them back recently and they terrorize the local native population.

Pax Majeertania has allied itself with these people and Kenyan forces to further humiliate the native Jubba people.

why are you trying to implement your qaxooti kind in Lower Shabelle. You are Legit Looma Ooyaan begging Als to bring back your folks being abducted 1 by 1
959E25A5-8F2B-4791-AFE9-7D7A7A887FA9.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tired if this lie that Cabudwaaq is in Ethiopia no it isnt its 10km east of the border unless your including Burgeesoole as Cabudwaaq. Insignificant langaab like you shouldnt even mention the holy city :ufdup:

Savage Hoootoooo stop lying to yourself warya,

OGADEN WAS pissing inside Jubaland when you were a naked subject of Sultan kenadiid,

were you even a Somali in 1870s when i was doing dhaanto in kismayo warya? or did Sultan Kenadiid make you a somali through subjugation horta?

Even the white men wrote about me doing dhaanto in kismayo in 1873 when hoto was a naked savage slave

:damn: :damn: :damn: :russ: :russ: :russ:

As early as 1873 Kirk had noticed two distinct settlements of Somali around Kismayu, the Herti and the Ogaden, the two had been no more than the usual rivalry between them and on many occasions the Ogaden had helped Herti in their struggles against the Tunni.

Sources:

https://eprints.soas.ac.uk/29105/1/10731200.pdf

THE PASTORAL TRIBES OF NORTHERN KENYA 1800 - 1916 b y Edmund Romilly Turton

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

how could aideed cleanse Ogaden if they lead the darood army retake kismayo from him?:mjlol:

Following their defeat the various Darod factions, including the SPM (Ogadeni), SSDF (Hart)) and SNF (Marehan), regrouped under the banner of the SPM. Internal Darod conflicts over land were forgotten in the face of the anti-Darod rhetoric from Aideed, who proclaimed his intention of clearing all Darod from Somalia. Gabiyo was appointed the new chairman of the SPM, and Jess the military commander. General Morgan (Majeerteen and Barre's son-in-law) was given charge of the police. The election of Gabiyo as the Chairman led to a rift between Gabiyo and Jess. It is suggested that Gabiyo was elected chairman to ensure the support of his Awlihan clan, who up until then had been supporting Jess.
In June 1991, the SPM recaptured Kismayo and Brava.

Savage Hoootoooo stop lying to yourself warya,

I was pissing inside Jubaland when you were a naked subject of Sultan kenadiid,

were you even a Somali in 1870s when i was doing dhaanto in kismayo warya? or did Sultan Kenadiid make you a somali through subjugation horta?

:damn: :damn: :damn: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Sources:

https://eprints.soas.ac.uk/29105/1/10731200.pdf

THE PASTORAL TRIBES OF NORTHERN KENYA 1800 - 1916 b y Edmund Romilly Turton

Why are you hiding behind Kenyan tanks if Kismayoo is yours?

The two clans that are pro somali in the galbeed are ciise and ogaden. Everybody else never fired a bullet against Ethiopia for freedom.

why are you trying to implement your qaxooti kind in Lower Shabelle. You are Legit Looma Ooyaan begging Als to bring back your folks being abducted 1 by 1View attachment 138386
The “galmudug” state is an MJ troll ignore him. My great-great-great grandfather was born in LS so idk what ur taking about. Anyhow I would advice my Ethiopian neighbors to focus on their own country and leave Somalia’s affairs to Somalis who were actually born in Somalia. Y’all can keep chasing the homeless MX in JL tho :banderas:

Mjs brought Ethiopia and AMISOM to Mogadishu. Under the peace deal for the liberation of Somalia the west forced us to accept AMISOM to stay so that Ethiopia pulls out.

We did in 3 years what they could not do in 150 years. Now they have lost hope in their own land and started claiming the Jubbas. Even Mj from Bari are calming the Jubbas. kkkk