I can't believe reer Gedo lost Kismayoo to these people

Why are you hiding behind Kenyan tanks if Kismayoo is yours?

You are so clean hiding behind Uganda, Burundi, Nigerian police and ethiopians in galnus?

hahaha, HG and barre hiraale used the we will keep ONLF away from kismayo when ahmed maodobe and hassan turki chased HG and marehan out of kismayo in 2006 , so i too played that game and used my other strategic card, kenyans,

dude you are looked after in xamar by uganda and ethiopians in galnus

did you forget?

you will never insha Allah leave that hell hole called galnus, you will not take kismayo or a green land, never will you come out and live in a green land no matter how many grandmothers yall burn alive in marka town,

hoot, i was conquering Jubaland warya when you were a naked Mj slave in the 1800s

read some history, your days of using marehan and growing drugs in Jilib are over, the owners of jubaland are back as they were focused on fighting ethiopia in the 1990s

ahmed maodobe and hassan turki kicked out gobaale and barre hiraale and smashed them, you called ethiopia, did you forget little boy ? :russ: :russ: :russ: :childplease:

1598141455194.png

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Mjs brought Ethiopia and AMISOM to Mogadishu. Under the peace deal for the liberation of Somalia the west forced us to accept AMISOM to stay so that Ethiopia pulls out.
Did that or did that not make you apes behave?

(Bringing Ethiopia)
Give me my credit for taming Hawiye from Kenadid to AY AUN.
:manny:

We did in 3 years what they could not do in 150 years. Now they have lost hope in their own land and started claiming the Jubbas. Even Mj from Bari are calming the Jubbas. kkkk

Hoto caqli starts at lix sac and short memory perhaps? why do you lie to yourself horta warya?

Ogaden/ Absame & Harti was doing baranbur in kismayo more than a century before so called Somalia was created.
are you drunk? i even provide sources :fittytousand:

As early as 1873 Kirk had noticed two distinct settlements of Somali around Kismayu, the Herti and the Ogaden, the two had been no more than the usual rivalry between them and on many occasions the Ogaden had helped Herti in their struggles against the Tunni.

Sources:

https://eprints.soas.ac.uk/29105/1/10731200.pdf

THE PASTORAL TRIBES OF NORTHERN KENYA 1800 - 1916 b y Edmund Romilly Turton

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Amisom are leaving xamar soon heading to Ethiopian city jigjiga. I hope y’all will show em Bantus hospitality :stevej:
i hope you're happy that ethiopia can exert it's influence on somalia's peace keeping forces more effectively.:duck:
Your my biiitch Nigga. I subdued you in Galmudug. I put you on leash

And when Kenyan tanks, Ogaden and Pax Majeertania finish you in the Jubbas. I will walk in that land.
ok, which buntlander is behind this acount? i respect MJS and all but you guys have a serious ego problem. :mjlol:

Ahmed Madoobe was our pet just as much as Baare Hiiraale. No difference.

OKKkkk, The Ahmed madoobe and the other Ogaden hero and his brother in law Hasan Turki who kicked out barre hiraale and marehan and HG out of kismayi in 2006, 2007 and 2008 and where always saved by the Ethiopians by Hg and marehan screaming to mama ethiopia the ONLF card?

caqli dameer hoto

1598142003204.png

Mashallah

We will use every card, Ethiopian, kenyan, Jinny, what gives i-door and HG and barre hiraale the right to go to Ethiopia and say give us weapons we will fight with ONLF?

we will sue every card and sing every song for who ever helps further out interest, why should i let Somalis go to ethipia and get money and weapons to kill me when i too can play that geo strategic game?

two faced adoon, do not every forget galnus does use ethiopia and so did gobaale and his HG moryaan to rape somalia in the 1990s and 2000s

fucking hypocrite hoto, he uses ethipia daily and tells me off when i use them,

you reek of hypocrisy, uff uff

warya i will work with Satan if i have to from now to further the interest of the Ogaden race,

:russsmug::russsmug::russsmug: rather me than an i-door or a hoto getting funds and weapons to kill OG lads,

lick my caghdeer feet 70 times

1598142449620.png

1598142610484.png

We will use every card, Ethiopian, kenyan, Jinny, what gives i-door and HG and barre hiraale the right to go to Ethiopia and say give us weapons we will fight with ONLF?

we will sue every card and sing every song for who ever helps further out interest, why should i let Somalis go to ethipia and get money and weapons to kill me when i too can play that geo strategic game?

two faced adoon, do not every forget galnus does use ethiopia and so did gobaale and his HG moryaan to rape somalia in the 1990s and 2000s

fucking hypocrite hoto, he uses ethipia daily and tells me off when i use them,

you reek of hypocrisy, uff uff

warya i will work with Satan if i have to from now to further the interest of the Ogaden race,

:russsmug::russsmug::russsmug: rather me than an i-door or a hoto getting funds and weapons to kill OG lads,

lick my caghdeer feet 70 times

View attachment 138396

View attachment 138397

Landheere. Keep killing boooons. You have my blessing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your my biiitch Nigga. I subdued you in Galmudug. I put you on leash

And when Kenyan tanks, Ogaden and Pax Majeertania finish you in the Jubbas. I will walk in that land.
You wish we desttoyed you in Furinta Foore and Kaxandhaale your folks have beken reduced to eating ayax :damn:

What a curse to be neighbours with the most backward destructive clan in history

You wish Northwest Galgaduud s

You wish we desttoyed you in Furinta Foore and Kaxandhaale your folks have beken reduced to eating ayax :damn:

What a curse to be neighbours with the most backward destructive clan in history

There is no such thing as Norhwest Galgaduud because Galinsoor is in North West Galgaduud.

Horta what is your Merehan sub clan?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is no such thing as Norhwest Galgaduud because Galinsoor is in North West Galgaduud.

Horta what is your Merehan sub clan?
Listen since you care so much I am Reer Dalal Diini just like Amiir Farmaajo, I dont support Galnus preciesly because of Gelinsoor. Until you folk vacate haram lands and stop squatting we shall never support you.

Trending