i called my cousin in ATL 2 catch up, nigga outsourced me, wants me 2 do her

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He being talking to this single mother here for a while but he just can't travel to my hometown so now he was to outsource the job to me.

He has informed me that they do phone sex and she likes it In Dubious places. :drakewtf:

image.jpg

image.jpg

menace

VIP
@menace

Wait a minute, aren't you married sxb? Waa maxay this man- episode?
Sxb I'm just leading him on ..I don't wanna look like a wussy, he'll think I've been carbashed by my female..I gotta make him believe that I'm still the lion I use to be :mjpls::mjpls:

Yo I just looked at her fb ....oh my oh my she got a teenager son :russ::russ:
I think I'm becoming @HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? 's step-father

F

Forfon

There is nothing wrong with being a faithful man. Leading people shows that you lack confidence. Just say no.

Carbashed by your female? tf. you will forever and always be whipped whether you like it or not.

once you agree to marry a woman. You are technically hers till death.

menace

VIP
There is nothing wrong with being a faithful man. Leading people shows that you lack confidence. Just say no.

Carbashed by your female? tf. you will forever and always be whipped whether you like it or not.

once you agree to marry a woman. You are technically hers till death.
:eminemdamn::meleshame::meleshame:It has not registered in my My cousin's mind that I've been married for a while now and that we can't carry on doing shit that we use to

But this MILF still got it together ...but is she worth the tremendous xaram..I'm looking at her pics I think she needs a relentless liberation

F

Forfon

:eminemdamn::meleshame::meleshame:It has not registered in my My cousin's mind that I've been married for a while now and that we can't carry on doing shit that we use to

But this MILF still got it together ...but is she worth the tremendous xaram..I'm looking at her pics I think she needs a relentless liberation

Lower your head with shame. LOWER IT. :hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.