I became a member of the MGTOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you secretly gay. Because studies show men who joined the MGTOW are 98.5 Khaniis. They're deep in the closet that they're trying to suppress their true desires. In reality men need women more than women need men.

Educate this @Reiko chick for me thinking MGTOW people are gay.

To be perfectly honest with you sxb, she is how most Somalis will see when you talk like this. Most of them will think you're in the closet if you aren't married past a certain age and that will be the gossip. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the way things are.:manny:

even the most anti men women don't like that.they lose the debate and hence their feminist card. all of a sudden they feel they not needed and lost a punching bag.
each to his own that's life.

Are you secretly gay. Because studies show men who joined the MGTOW are 98.5 Khaniis. They're deep in the closet that they're trying to suppress their true desires. In reality men need women more than women need men.
How?? If im feeling a girl ima just move to her and drop game, if she aint onnit its calm. Rejection is part parcel of being confident, but if a girl is thirsty for a guy she will literally throw herself at him trust me i speak from experience guys have a bit more self respect than women. I dont need no woman naaya if one says no i got 3 more that will say hell yes

Status
Not open for further replies.