I assume many of u don't ever speak to your relatives back home ( relegated 2 your parents,isn't it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How many of you call your cousin in Kismaayo, Cadaado, Xamar, Garoowe, Hargeisa, Caabudwaaq, Baydhawo and marks?

How many of you receive phone calls from relatives who want money or otherwise ?

I survived of not speaking to them for the longest time. I use to only call my uncle and immediate 1 cousin or 2 but now my phone number has been proliferated. I no longer survive on saying "I'm a student". I have now entered as a counted clan member. I now belong in their phone book but I didn't want this to happen. They call me now like crazy.

Walahi last week I learned that I was related to a Dhulbahante :dwill::jaynerd::kanyehmm:and we are very close relatives. He traveled from Buuhoodle and I am abt to send him money :mjcry:

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
How many of you call your cousin in Kismaayo, Cadaado, Xamar, Garoowe, Hargeisa, Caabudwaaq, Baydhawo and marks?
No I don’t I only speak to those in Italy and Finland that’s about it the fobs on the other hand think money is grown on trees

I keep changing my line just to avoid them. I believe they work with the KGB/CIA/CSIS. They keep on getting it from somewhere.

Bohol

VIP
Most of my first & second cousins are in the west and middle east. They are well off people with good jobs never asked me for a penny. :manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I keep changing my line just to avoid them. I believe they work with the KGB/CIA/CSIS. They keep on getting it from somewhere.

Walahi they do!

The even contributed to this the thuggish behavior course few years ago while visiting our hell-hole I came across my neighbor's ( here in the states) cousin. We spoke for a minute cause we were sitting at this cafe place and he asked for the boy's numbers. I gave out all their numbers :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:why ? Bc they dropped drive BMWs and live in this fat house yet I had a starving Marvin cousin's of theirs front of me. I had no choice otherwise he would've hustled me

Several years I admitted to them I gave out their number :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.