I am shocked yet not Surprised....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In 1997 I was a young virgin bride of 14 years old. I read a Christian book, secretly in the comforts of my bedroom, away from the vigilant eyes of Hooyo, about Christian teaching in dating and love. Since I had no Islam book then to guide me in halaal dating, as most of the Muslim authors never even acknowledge sex existed among muslims, I read Joshua Harris book. It was fascinating to say the least. He basically said, men and women should not be alone, no touching hands or kissing. The title of the book is called "I kissed Dating Goodbye". Really fascinating moral book.

21 years later, post internet, Twitter, & Facebook, and no doubt Livingroom easy access , this author says he rejects his book, has asked his publishers never to republish after last stock. He claims to take back all his anti- homosexual views. He now does not "Kiss dating Goodby" He announced on his instant gram his divorce from his wife. He now accepts gay marriage, and also says men and women should be dating & Kissing to get to know each other, . he is also not a Christian

What??????

What changed? He was 21 when he wrote his best seller book. This is very un-usual, is it possible he was a homosexual after all? Suppressing his urges?

"The book also featured a passage in which Harris said he felt "anger and disgust" after being "checked out" by three gay men. "It was so wrong, so filthy," Harris wrote."

Huh???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...to-lgbtq-community/ar-AAF1QMk?ocid=spartandhp

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I personally think it's ok if its with the intention to marry but it also depends on the person your dating and what their into as in comfortable with doing whether its touching/holding hands, kissing/making out, or more, exploring certain fetishes, etc basically being thoughtful is key.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like a lot of hardcore christians he is gay and is about to be exposed......his been gay all this time

Jaydan I am tempted to just post a forum member's avatar but I feel like I will dis-respect u huuno

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally think it's ok if its with the intention to marry but it also depends on the person your dating and what their into as in comfortable with doing whether its touching/holding hands, kissing/making out, or more, exploring certain fetishes, etc basically being thoughtful is key.

Mashalaah it depends on the couple, absolutely correct

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra u was 14yrs old in 1997? u was 24, stop lying. and u was not virgin at 24. finally, why u reading fagggot book?

It Is a Christian book. If u read my comments in the book, he was anti gay. And I agreed with him. He was a Christian who says people should remain virgin until marriage, like I did at age 14.

It Is a Christian book. If u read my comments in the book, he was anti gay. And I agreed with him. He was a Christian who says people should remain virgin until marriage, like I did at age 14.
so at 15 u lost ur virginaty? i knew u was evil woman.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so at 15 u lost ur virginaty? i knew u was evil woman.

Yes, I lost my virginity at 14. My husband could not perform the first night, so my ayeeyo, sent for Jaat and sprite. The next night it was successful, but I needed aspirin next morning. :(

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Yes, I lost my virginity at 14. My husband could not perform the first night, so my ayeeyo, sent for Jaat and sprite. The next night it was successful, but I needed aspirin next morning. :(

@Basra not to be intrusive why did you need a aspirin? Also mash'Allah maanteydtha for doing it (love making) for a worthwhile relationship also did you write this? https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=350049