I am scared

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Of death! As Muslim I am always hopeful that Good Lord is going to be good to me but nonetheless I am constantly in fear mode that I might pass whilst in not so good standing with the Lord oh God please ha I qasaarin oo ha I dullayn. That is good dua

Of death! As Muslim I am always hopeful that Good Lord is going to be good to me but nonetheless I am constantly in fear mode that I might pass whilst in not so good standing with the Lord oh God please ha I qasaarin oo ha I dullayn. That is good dua
I feel you man. I've done some fucked shit in the past but I've repented and inshallah I'll move out the west and into an arab country to get closer with the deen and with my muslim brothers and sisters.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I feel the same way. All you can do is pray and be a good Muslim and everything will fall into place. Worrying will do us no good.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Use to be like that, i remember i use to stay up late night cause of having fears of death :cryinglaughsmiley:
it really is hard to deal with this type of shit, hope you find a way to get rid of this fear, death is something that will happen to all of us, there is no reason to fear it.

Use to be like that, i remember i use to stay up late night cause of having fear of death :cryinglaughsmiley:
it really is hard to deal with this type of shit, hope you find a way to get rid of this fear, death is something that will happen to all of us, there is no reason to fear it.
I don't fear death, I fear what happens afterwards.

Psychologist

Changemaker
β€œThe real question of life after death isn't whether or not it exists, but even if it does what problem this really solves.”
― Ludwig Wittgenstein

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That is the fear of ALL good Muslim huuno. Do your best. :)

Trending