I am going back to Waching Soap Operas.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bold and the Beautiful. Sounds interesting. They have black people in there, good experiment to see how they fair with the Rich White Forresters.

On another unrelated STUPIDITY.....I was surfing tv channel trying to look for a good romantic movie, and I stumble upon Hallmark channel, Love on the Slopes, just starting. I was like YEAH.....just the thing I need to watch. Then I see complete STUPIDITY!!!

The Heroine is a blonde writer who happens to surf the net and happen to come across a famous local bachelor in winter sports gear. She tells her best friend she is going to stalk him and shukaansi him!

SERIOUSLY???? is this what ROMANCE has become??? Women having balls to shukaansi and chase a man????

What happened to the romance a man meeting a woman through his brother, or a man walking down the streets and spots a hot girl and pursues her, or a spontaneous meeting in a party where a heated argument happens and then they both realize they are wet for each other.

I miss the old fashion romance story where the Heroine is surprised and stalked, and rejects the first proposal, rejects the second and third and accepts the 5th.

These women today are sporty lesbian 80% who are hunting men! Our resident somali spot Desert Flower is a good example! Akhaas.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love soap operas. Basra times have changed, was the show a good one and is it available on streaming services?

Still watching it....while surfing the net. Not really into it. I like intelligent romance adapted from a good book. The old fashion romance. A romance from a novel, is usually well thought off, one would hope.

Aderfi

Your new avatar is pretentious. Its not you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I grew up watching days of our lives and all my children not sure if their still on air but give those a try!

Young and the restless is still on. I never liked that one. I dont know why

Still watching it....while surfing the net. Not really into it. I like intelligent romance adapted from a good book. The old fashion romance. A romance from a novel, is usually well thought off, one would hope.

Aderfi

Your new avatar is pretentious. Its not you.

Basra

I’m looking to join your rank, hence my choice.

Ita womans fault after all this feminism and this #metoo movement....I'm glad men are not hollering at woman..u never know when she is gonna accuse u of harassment...men are getting smart avoiding women....females have to approach first!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending