I am distracting myself from Elections Anxiety! Enjoy!

Democrats will retain both houses and media will act as if they are surprised, having largely projected a republican win, and then they will allude the win to heavier than forecasted turnout for Democrats particularly the young who's main concern is the danger posed t

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Democrats will retain both houses and media will act as if they are surprised, having largely projected a republican win, and then they will allude the win to heavier than forecasted turnout for Democrats particularly the young who's main concern is the danger posed t

Wrong.

Dems will lose both houses if not keep Senate but lose house

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Danger posed to democracy, reason for Democrats

We will see how it goes- but the neck on neck close up is annoying! Why is America split in half>?

Basically extreme left versus extreme right, agenda for the next political battle this decade, and lump all extremes together, religious, nationalistic, economic and social

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basically extreme left versus extreme right, agenda for the next political battle this decade, and lump all extremes together, religious, nationalistic, economic and social

Where do Somalis rank in this scale?

Majority somalis right when it comes to religious and social, left economically and nationalist back in their lands but Liberal identity wise in the west

Basra where do you stand, fukuyama end of history where liberalism wins or huntingdon's clash of civilizations still to be played out. I am of course assuming a lady of your intellectual stature is familiar with both,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra where do you stand, fukuyama end of history where liberalism wins or huntingdon's clash of civilizations still to be played out. I am of course assuming a lady of your intellectual stature is familiar with both,

You assure WRONG Sir. I am not acquainted to unfeminine history. It is way above my pay grade

Grudgingly disappointed 😞 held the dame in high regard and many a times had praised her highly to comrades in real life like this superhuman that was multi dimensional in at least a brushing comprehension of matters most

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Grudgingly disappointed 😞 held the dame in high regard and many a times had praised her highly to comrades in real life like this superhuman that was multi dimensional in at least a brushing comprehension of matters most

I will leave that expertise to u Hared. U seem like an enthusiast for it lol

Trending