I am completely attracted to her. I am willing to sponsor her. You got Ugaasada then you got her

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
im speaking about the Eritrean chick. So brave and so eloquent.

Really we take shit for granted. We got chicks like Idman acting like her xaar is made of emerald :mjpls:

Then you got malayacni like Ugassadda

Then you got this darling

Those eyes though, brah. :whew:

PS: Her English is too good by the way. I doubt that she lived in Eritrea all her life, with all those UN sanctions and stuff imposed on it. I mean, does Eritrea even have an internet access (or a reliable, cost-effective one that the citizens could have in their homes)? I know a lot of Eritreans where I live, some of them even well educated, and still their distinctive accent is there. The only way she could speak with that slightly better accent and eloquence, I think, is if she lived outside Eritrea (probably somewhere, where English was widely spoken) for a considerable period of time.

PS: Her English is too good by the way. I doubt that she lived in Eritrea all her life, with all those UN sanctions and stuff imposed on it. I mean, does Eritrea even have an internet access (or a reliable, cost-effective one that the citizens could have in their homes)? I know a lot of Eritreans where I live, some of them even well educated, and still their distinctive accent is there. The only way she could speak with that slightly better accent and eloquence, I think, is if she lived outside Eritrea (probably somewhere, where English was widely spoken) for a considerable period of time.
I had that suspicion, too. But you can't be deported back to Eritrea and no Eri is stupid enough to go back without Western papers, so it's doubtful.

Yeah, there is something off about her. Wish them all the best. Libyans are bastards and who knows what they might have done to those poor females once the journalists left.

menace

VIP

I got the answer for you..this is the most likeliest scenario ..

Eritreans are scattered around the world but mainly in Saudi Arabia..
From what I know of my somali friends here in town and how they were born in SA where their dad had a nice job where they went to an embassy school ( in their case Filipino) where they were taught in English. However, at the age of 18 they got kicked out of SA. They travelled down to Ethiopia and registered themselves as qaxooti while leaving out the part that they lived in SA out. These dudes got here 10 years ago and the family has 2 masters degree holders, one banker, one working in a fellowship and another working in a ridiculously paying job. I said in just 10 years they accomplished this. I studied them closely and I realized that these people have been well educated in SA.

Btw they have no trace of accent, o mean no trace but maybe you'll suspect them for having a British accent.

So when it comes to this Eritrean chick it's a case of her getting deported from SA

menace

VIP
Yeah, there is something off about her. Wish them all the best. Libyans are bastards and who knows what they might have done to those poor females once the journalists left.

If I was a Libyan guard I would've taken her in as wifey ...

Yo guys! Have you noticed in the middle of the video where a big booty Somali chick was talking to a Libyan guy in his car as if they were striking a deal ? :dwill::dwill::francis:

And guess what! She's gonna end up in the UK and a innocent dude is gonna get marry to her.

Hmm! That is a very good analysis, Menace. Something along the picture you drew is the likeliest scenario, I agree.

And also you are 100 % on point about how Eritreans are high achievers within a decade or so after coming to the diaspora. I personally know, and worked with, a guy whose family (their parents and 5 grown-up male siblings) came where I live around the same time I did. Two of the guys have achieved higher education and have good jobs and two others have their own businesses. Only one (who wasn't good at academia. There is always one in almost every family) was doing some blue color work. I myself was still struggling with my own education and work and these guys were doing really great. Very hard working people and they are also, most of the time, easy to get along with as well. Cool people in my book. :nvjpqts:

Yo guys! Have you noticed in the middle of the video where a big booty Somali chick was talking to a Libyan guy in his car as if they were striking a deal ? :dwill::dwill::francis:

And guess what! She's gonna end up in the UK and a innocent dude is gonna get marry to her.

Check around the end of the video, when the closing credits start rolling. Those twin sisters, 'Mataano', are part of the translators. I didn't notice there were Somali females in the group and was wondering who those 2 sisters were translating for but now it makes sense.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Tell me at what point of the video I have no interest in watching the whole video:axvmm9o:

Check around the end of the video, when the closing credits start rolling. Those twin sisters, 'Mataano', are part of the translators. I didn't notice there were Somali females in the group and was wondering who those 2 sisters were translating for but now it makes sense.
There were Somali males giving interviews. I don't think it has anything to do with what Menace is speculating.

I watched this a couple days ago the chicken is ok but the conditions they are in is Fucked up. There are kids running around the camp and pregnant women.
I can't understand why they would put them self's in compromising position like that. it's bad for the men but the females are in serious danger of being exploited

Q

Queen Carawelo

You guys are sick. I cried watching the video. Our people are screwed. My heart broke, that fat Libyan bastard throwing biscuits on the ground like he's feeding his dogs. Is this we've became? I am angry, sad and heart broken.

They are all in my prayers and I am praying to Allah swt to help them.

Shame on the men objectifying that poor girl. Shame on all of you.

menace

VIP
You guys are sick. I cried watching the video. Our people are screwed. My heart broke, that fat Libyan bastard throwing biscuits on the ground like he's feeding his dogs. Is this we've became? I am angry, sad and heart broken.

They are all in my prayers and I am praying to Allah swt to help them.

Shame on the men objectifying that poor girl. Shame on all of you.

It all starts with you ma'am! What degraded is your expressed blind support for your tribe. When you produce compassion and goodwill towards other tribes then I can cry along with you.

So stay being hypocrite..

:comeon::comeon:

Q

Queen Carawelo

It all starts with you ma'am! What degraded is your expressed blind support for your tribe. When you produce compassion and goodwill towards other tribes then I can cry along with you.

So stay being hypocrite..

:comeon::comeon:
You're the biggest hypocrite. You created this topic objectifying that young lady. I don't know what you're talking about. Instead of showing compassion, you've trolled and objectified her. Shame on you.

menace

VIP
You're the biggest hypocrite. You created this topic objectifying that young lady. I don't know what you're talking about. Instead of showing compassion, you've trolled and objectified her. Shame on you.

Im a known troller but you're a confirmed qabilist. Then you give this calaacal as if your kind ( in behavior) didn't fan the fire of destruction

Q

Queen Carawelo

Im a known troller but you're a confirmed qabilist. Then you give this calaacal as if your kind ( in behavior) didn't fan the fire of destruction
When did I bring qabiil into this? You throw around the word qabiliste. I'm not a qabiliste, I know where I came from and there's nothing wrong with knowing my linage.

You're mad because I was saddened by this video. You made a topic objectifying a girl in distress. You should be ashamed of yourself.

menace

VIP
When did I bring qabiil into this? You throw around the word qabiliste. I'm not a qabiliste, I know where I came from and there's nothing wrong with knowing my linage.

You're mad because I was saddened by this video. You made a topic objectifying a girl in distress. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I can separate my feelings ...I know myself that I would do something to help her...I have helped the needy ...but let's not talk about it ..

Being proud is one thing but losing your nationalistic pride is another ..you are in fact more loyal to Puntland than a greater SOMALIA ..

So don't you dare shed some crocodile tears. ..

I am an individual who occasionally curses at all somali leaders..I don't care for them, I really don't ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts