-Downfall
-Fateless
- The Poet
- Enemy at the gates

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sadly or maybe Gladly none of them appeal to me! Alhamdhulilaah. Opposites r best friends! :)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I liked watching war movies when I was younger

You should check out the band of brothers series

I watched all of it on YouTube when I was still in middle school

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Did u cry?
5560.jpg

I know it's kinda random, but since we know so much of your life, aren't you afraid of being exposed or one person you know finding about your account her?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know it's kinda random, but since we know so much of your life, aren't you afraid of being exposed or one person you know finding about your account her?
I’m not really freaking out.
I did get qarxised a little.
Some chick I knew on a different platform found my twitter. She is a cool person but legit it did get me nervous. Like she knew my school and everything.

I been more open about San Diego lately cause of that. She was the one that found out I lived in Cali for the past year. Since than I kind of gave up the Texas act.

Hence why I been trolling @Noble-Cushite lately

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I really can't stop watching them,.

My favourites so far!

-Life is Beautiful
-Black Book
-Defiance
-Melana
-The Pianist
-Counterfeiters
-Boy with striped pajamas
-Lives of others
-Downfall
-Fateless
- The Poet
- Enemy at the gates
Malena fucked me up. It’s one of those movies I watch again and again and have a different interpretation every time.

Some chick I knew on a different platform found my twitter. She is a cool person but legit it did get me nervous. Like she knew my school and everything.

I been more open about San Diego lately cause of that. She was the one that found out I lived in Cali for the past year. Since than I kind of gave up the Texas act.

Wait, your not from Huston:whoo:
So everything you have said about yourself before was a lie:wow1:

I am watching you

giphy-downsized.gif

I think the resons you should be afraid isn't what you have said, since you havn't been racist her at all, but that you in a forum that is kinda contriversial. It's like if a white guys hangs around white supremacist, even though he's not racist, people won't belive that and it will tarnish his reputation

I think the resons you should be afraid isn't what you have said, since you havn't been racist her at all, but that you in a forum that is kinda contriversial. It's like if a white guys hangs around white supremacist, even though he's not racist, people won't belive that and it will tarnish his reputation
Sxhb he can delete his account once he starts his career and finish his schooling

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wait, your not from Huston:whoo:
So everything you have said about yourself before was a lie:wow1:
Left Texas after graduated high school. Came to Cali.

Never stepped foot in Houston. I was in Dallas Fort Worth like the rest of the Somali community.

It’s the internet nigga you can’t trust everything.

My Walmart threads were true 100%. f*ck that place. I’m so glad I left. The xalimos that started there don’t know what they are getting into

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I see what your saying. I will take caution.

Also this site
Is a big site and well known one.
The admin knows this.

If we all report more we can clean this place up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending