I am ‘British’

This country was built on the physical labour and natural resources of the world, incl that of the Ummah.
I have given this country some of my best years of my life in labour, have paid my taxes and help fund their ever-growing social care. My shoulders ache from carrying this Britain.

Hence, we have a piece in this country. I am ‘British’ and nobody can take that away from me.
I suggest you all embrace it too.

Nationality is actually more fluid than we realise.
Ethnic Brits are underbreeding themselves to extinction and Britain will look very different 2 generations from now.

So who leaving this pie to?
Yes, we are Muslim and Somali. But we are also British.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t fit in-identity is for *you* to define.

It’s time the gaalo knew what time it is.
We are not going anywhere. We are here to stay.
And take over.

Long live diinta Islaamka.
(Boqoraddda na ha dhimato (hadeynan islaamin))

PS: Still gonna raise my kids in the baadiyo of Somalia bcos I dont want no victim-complex ridden kids but they gonna roll up with their fob english and a British passport when theyre of age and do bits inshallah
:silanyosmile:

This is not home sis. That’s all I’m going to say here:cosbyhmm:
Abaayo home is wherever you make it.
Plenty of Somalis go back home and still don’t feel home.

In fact, I’ll argue as a Muslim you belong everywhere bcos the whole world is God’s expanse.

This country was built on the physical labour and natural resources of the world, incl that of the Ummah.
I have given this country some of my best years of my life in labour, have paid my taxes and help fund their ever-growing social care. My shoulders ache from carrying this Britain.

Hence, we have a piece in this country. I am ‘British’ and nobody can take that away from me.
I suggest you all embrace it too.

Nationality is actually more fluid than we realise.
Ethnic Brits are underbreeding themselves to extinction and Britain will look very different 2 generations from now.

So who leaving this pie to?
Yes, we are Muslim and Somali. But we are also British.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t fit in-identity is for *you* to define.

It’s time the gaalo knew what time it is.
We are not going anywhere. We are here to stay.
And take over.

Long live diinta Islaamka.
(Boqoraddda na ha dhimato (hadeynan islaamin))

PS: Still gonna raise my kids in the baadiyo of Somalia bcos I dont want no victim-complex ridden kids but they gonna roll up with their fob english and a British passport when theyre of age and do bits inshallah
:silanyosmile:
This is what the average American will look like in 2040-2050 during this time Whites will also become a minority I’m expecting the same for the U.K. since they’re also pretty diverse Mashalah! Allahu Akbar! Takbir! Whites shall become a minority inshallah this is what happens when you try to reduce the population Whites love having only 2 children
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::deadpeter:

1602880579874.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
@XaawoLuul
I mean I will never identify as british or english in a public setting or if someone individually asks where im from lol. Idk what you're gettin at tbh. Do want me to sing god save the queen?

I mean I will never identify as british or english in a public setting or if someone individually asks where im from lol. Idk what you're gettin at tbh. Do want me to sing god save the queen?
Don’t worry when we conquer Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and England we will make this the anthem of the U.K.

diaspora Somalis should think of living in the west as purely our ‘ temporary home’’ so we should strive to get the best out the system. whether it be the education system or the workplace, get your degree and build your skills so we can be the next generation to build and improve our country Somalia Inshallah

diaspora Somalis should think of living in the west as purely our ‘ temporary home’’ so we should strive to get the best out the system. whether it be the education system or the workplace, get your degree and build your skills so we can be the next generation to build and improve our country Somalia Inshallah
In an ideal world yes.
But that’s not happening sis.

Your avg Somali raised cant speak Somali, regard themselves as ‘black’ and don’t feel at home in Somalia.

Enough with the ‘packed-bag’ or ‘nomadic’ mentality.
We’re here, we’re settled let’s discuss how we gonna move forwards from here.

Trending

Latest posts