I ALMOST GOT MARRIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
To my second cousin, she was a cutie who lived in Africa. We grew up together and we had a really good connection, her mom died when she was young. We one day went to the beach as a family and it almost went south...
:whew:
She really liked me and i almost had a nikkah with her when i was 19. I was dead ass serious ready to marry this girl.
Nigga!! I was In love Nigga!!!
:jcoleno:
Cloud nine wallahi. Dead ass. Ready to give everything!
She contacted me the other day saying she was getting married. I asked her to sent me a pic, and my heart just sunk to my stomach with aww wallahi.
Eyes were shiny light brown, silky long dark hair, she had really soft hands, her face was really symmerical, ahe had soft full lips.

The amount of beauty she had was just really MASHALLAH.
She was breath taking wallahi.

I honestly wouldnt mind marrying one of my couzins, if we had something.
:manny:

And dont come in here saying "Ewww" and shit.
Dont act like you never had a cousin you had some. Sexual tension with.
:lolbron:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What is happening to SSpot ashy Abdis? First they want to marry their cousins and now they're fantasizing about their own mothers.

Girls it's time to abort this ship.

DeadStar

What is happening to SSpot ashy Abdis? First they want to marry their cousins and now they're fantasizing about their own mothers.

Girls it's time to abort this ship.
What's wrong with marrying your cousin wth??!

And why are you comparing me to that sick f*ck who thinks his mom wants to f*ck him?
:faysalwtf:

DeadStar

Well you all want to keep in the family, @Ione with his mommy and you with your cousin, what's next @R.Kelly wanting to ku aas to his eedo?
Ayyy!! They're are really beautiful women in my family.
Plus, it aint haraam to marry your cousin, so why not.

There was so much sexual tension between us it wasnt even funny.

If i played my cards right i wouldve had beautiful babbies with this woman. I was dead serious. My father's side gave me some money too.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
To my second cousin, she was a cutie who lived in Africa. We grew up together and we had a really good connection, her mom died when she was young. We one day went to the beach as a family and it almost went south...
:whew:
She really liked me and i almost had a nikkah with her when i was 19. I was dead ass serious ready to marry this girl.
Nigga!! I was In love Nigga!!!
:jcoleno:
Cloud nine wallahi. Dead ass. Ready to give everything!
She contacted me the other day saying she was getting married. I asked her to sent me a pic, and my heart just sunk to my stomach with aww wallahi.
Eyes were shiny light brown, silky long dark hair, she had really soft hands, her face was really symmerical, ahe had soft full lips.

The amount of beauty she had was just really MASHALLAH.
She was breath taking wallahi.

I honestly wouldnt mind marrying one of my couzins, if we had something.
:manny:

And dont come in here saying "Ewww" and shit.
Dont act like you never had a cousin you had some. Sexual tension with.
:lolbron:

Do you regret not marrying her?

DeadStar

Do you regret not marrying her?
Not really.
I was just really happy for her, but she somehow sent me that pic to show me what i was missing..

I was like abaayo you got my blessings im happy for you, but im just not ready to settle down right now. That was a couple weeks ago.

But i am jelous of the guy tho. I cant even hate on the nigga wallahi.
:pachah1:

Y'all niggas think you must have a woman'$ heart coz she is marrying you now, but just now that heart maybe yearns for another, but ayy! You cant always get what you ask for.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Not really.
I was just really happy for her, but she somehow sent me that pic to show me what i was missing..

I was like abaayo you got my blessings im happy for you, but im just not ready to settle down right now. That was a couple weeks ago.

But i am jelous of the guy tho. I cant even hate on the nigga wallahi.
:pachah1:

Y'all niggas think you must have a woman'$ heart coz she is marrying you now, but just now that heart maybe yearns for another, but ayy! You cant always get what you ask for.
Sometimes it's not meant to be it's calaaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending