I Almost died from laughing so hard

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
That is what children say. Word for word that is how kids try to explain how skin color is different among people.

:russ:

Their book is using 3-7 year old logic. Wallahi the Mughals were too soft, should've dragged these poor folks out of ignorance.

Not surprised indians might be the first racist people to ever exist on earth. Ironically they are the most hated people in the world just behind the Jews wherever you go people complain about them and their stinking smell 😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kirron Kher Bollywood GIF

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
I went to Canada for the first time last week through the Ambassador Bridge. And I tell you, at every stop I went to, there were at least four Indian workers. It does not matter about the job, either. Go to a rundown restaurant in the middle of nowhere, and you'll see pajeets behind the counter. I was at the New Year thing in Toronto, and, I kid you not, I saw more brown than cadaans. Rip to my Somali Torontonians.

That is what children say. Word for word that is how kids try to explain how skin color is different among people.

:russ:

Their book is using 3-7 year old logic. Wallahi the Mughals were too soft, should've dragged these poor folks out of ignorance.
We bear the fault of the Caliphate and the Mongols in not eliminating them all. Now we have a billion of them who are a burden on humanity and do not know the meaning of cleanliness
IMG_0612.jpeg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
We bear the fault of the Caliphate and the Mongols in not eliminating them all. Now we have a billion of them who are a burden on humanity and do not know the meaning of cleanlinessView attachment 310198
If that bastard Timur had gone south east instead of burning down muslim states we'd be better off. That -143 iq fool set us back but I suppose he did facilitate the rise of the Ottomans.

Still anything to be free of these nationalistic Indians. Europeans I get but Indians.

:russ: Delusional.

Man ever since the Indians elected those right wing Hindutva politicians it’s like their international reputation has taken a complete nose dive wallahi

Pajeets are the most delusional race

Some of those nationalists are delusional, they claim that Ancient Indians invented everything lmao, from maths to the internet. Absolutely insane. They humiliate themselves everyday, people wouldn't hate them as much if Indians learned how to feel shame & to keep this shit to themselves.

A population of 1.4 billion and they always struggle to win anything at Olympic games. Disaster when it comes to athletic capability.

I went to Canada for the first time last week through the Ambassador Bridge. And I tell you, at every stop I went to, there were at least four Indian workers. It does not matter about the job, either. Go to a rundown restaurant in the middle of nowhere, and you'll see pajeets behind the counter. I was at the New Year thing in Toronto, and, I kid you not, I saw more brown than cadaans. Rip to my Somali Torontonians.

The ones we have here cuurkodaaaaaaaaaaa
You cannot even breathe…..

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Indians have become the joke of the world. Bottom of the barrel.

:russ: :mjlol: :lolbron:

(Doubt we have anything to do with this, we're retired from the game. Shout out Yemen.)

NidarNidar

Punisher
Pajeets are the most delusional race

Nah he dropped it in shit by accident and that's how Indians were made.

There alot of Indians who are dark ASF wtf they talking about

Black Americans are lighter than them
That's due to white men raping enslaved black women, on average AA have 20% European ancestry, I remember watching roots as a kid, my whole family spent like 2-3 days watching it.

Trending

Latest posts