I Admire Israel Deep Down

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do U know where I learn and study 'tactics'. I just copy the jews wallahi. It worked 5000 years for them and the influence they have speaks for itself. I mean they 'nudged' history, they lost land, then reclaimed it again, they basically 'rewinded' the clock which is a huge FEAT that has stunned muslim, christian, jew or anyone in the world.

It's well known principle the 'clock can't be rewinded'. Like If I lose my job, I can't go back tommorow to get it unless there some 'magnificient' force behind me to defy TIME going FORWARD and what has been 'written' as the texts of religion say has been WRITTEN, basically the past has been written and documented either by yourself mentally or by historians, no-one can actually then go back into the past, reclaim a land you LOST FAIR N SQUARE, come back in 1948 and say the PROMISE OF GOD and then SECURE that land for yourself.

This would mean Aborigines should be able to do the same thing rewind the clock and reclaim the land, native indians, or anyone who has been dispossessed of land. But clearly we see no-one else being able to achieve this feat of rewinding the CLOCK to suit you and your land GRAB. You don't have to love someone because you both agree on something, you can even love your enemy like jesus taught if they indeed IMPRESS you and JEWS indeed impress me.

I know how they operate. Religion wise they ensure you come from a Jewish mother, not FATHER. Why? Iyagu siday aminsan yihin waxay tahay 'abtirka' dhinaca magaca your NAME is inherited from your father only, lakin habartu ayaa 'diinta' ku halalayso. What this means is, to be full jew. U need to have a name that 'links into Israel' tribes and then be born from a 'mother who is also jewish' at the same time. What this does is. Say if the mother is jewish and the father is Somali, what she will do is, teach the kids to love Israel while his abtirsi may go into europe, somali, or whatever but religion wise he has to honor his mother faith. Where-as if your mother is Somali or European and your father is Israeli.

He will teach u 'tribally' you must defend Israel, this is where your ancestors are from. So they win with both they're males and females regardless if they're religious or not. The females are 'trojan horses' that are sent out to penetrate ruling families to ensure Israel worship, while the males keep they're abtirsi alive. They know full well you can't inherit your name from your mother, JACOB was a male and his name was Israel. Like My name is Maxamed Harti my nick name is Majerten. Same thing.

I don't believe in throwing out ATHEISTS, that's just disbelief in god, ma inkirin AWOOWASHISA, waa halal inu soo galo BEESHU in Majerten sidan gabi. I want to allow LEE-WAY for Atheists, poor things are just confused but they are TRIBAL AS f*ck AND WE NEED THEM. They know blood and history doesn't change. I wouldn't allow christianity or judaism at all, they fighting for ISRAEL, they are already worshipping the enemy. But I would have to check ISLAM in Somalia how deep ISLAM is apart of our TRIBAL HISTORY. I know it's deep but I think exceptions are available for ATHEISTS.

Ninkani illahi ayuu diiday ASAALKISA MA DIIDIN, MANA ISKA TURIN IDENTITYGISA DHINACA AWOOWASHISA, THEY USUALLY GOB AS HELL WALLAHI. INFACT THEY SEE RELIGION AS GUMAYSI OO ARAB LOO SHAQAYNAYA, WHICH CAN BE RESOLVED QUICKLY. Only one thing baan ugu baqa atheistka, ninkani malaha principle or values, iyo hadu lee yahay wa mid loo aqriye oo 'jamacada' ah lol ama ancient philosophy ah oo runti hikmad waa ku jira lakin umadasi manta ma NOOLA, marka hikmadisa maxay tartay lol. I feel they are comprimisable since they stand for nothing.

I see some positive and negatives for loyal majertenist who are atheists. As usual we need to 'test' them. Put them in front line, lets see what he will do when 'surrounded' and if he will spill our secrets to the enemy and shit since ninkani ma gabo wax PRINCIPLE AH, He is definitely a RISK. Anigu ma oranayo inaysan jirin a RISK, lakin can we MANAGE THE RISK and use them is the question for our clan agenda.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am trying to copy the jews in Israel. They allow religions and atheists in but they ensure they are just CITIZENS. They only recruit JEWS TO THE ARMY THO. I will see if it's secular jews or religious jews or both. I will try that model in PL, let me just try it, it doesn't mean it's a sealed deal. Some people live more for they're history, ancestors, nations and arimahasi then they do for GOD. We must accept that wayna jiran dadyow badan noocasi ah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My goal is to say to jews we keep our secularists, atheists, islamists all happy and together just like you keleb yahow ehlu naarka ah, he is ensuring he benefits from all sides of his people for the greater good of Israel. I want to ensure the same for MAJERTEN, ragga waa inaan wax hortooda la taga oo 'jawaab ah' oo macqul ah, I can't face jews in the situation I am in now, waa in aan is qariya marku labo ilmo adeer oo ku kala feker duwan illahi inay is dilan waa yaab to jews markay labo ilmo adeero yihin oo dhiig ka dhaxayso iyo tarikh iyo awoowe.

@Cognitivedissonance they are fighting on ABTIRSI UNITY on Israel the nation, they are not dividing they're house ina adeer into jew, non jew, secularist, wallahi isma qaybinayo awoodisa gudaha. Haloo jawaabo cadowga yusan shabab noo soo dirin si aan anagu is dilno all our factions and side si aan uu cilowno MAGACASI AWOOWE ABDIRAHMAN ISMACIL JABARTI. ISAGUNA JACOB IYO ISRAEL BUU XUSAYA. HALKA CAWAANADA KALE DALALKOODA WAA MAGACYO KU SAABSAN DAAQSINTA, ENVIRONMENTKA, AMA LUQADA LOL WHICH ISN'T AN AWOOWE WA CAWAAN LA GUMAYSTE OO AWOOWAHISA AAN AQOON

Trending

Latest posts