I’m trash at ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I went to hoop today after like 3 years and I’m trash asf, my stamina is garbage got tired after like 5 minutes smh I fucking embarrassed myself out there.

what ball ? football, basketball, volleyball etc. and what hoop ? hoola hoop or basketball hoop.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I noticed this back in Togdheer the rural area last year. My little 5 year old uncle (youngest brother of my dad) walks miles every single day herding camels. One time he dared me to come with him, I gave up after 20 mins and walked back to the village.

Go back home and start herding camels bro

I noticed this back in Togdheer the rural area last year. My little 5 year old uncle (youngest brother of my dad) walks miles every single day herding camels. One time he dared me to come with him, I gave up after 20 mins and walked back to the village.

I’m going to garowe soon imma be a true Geeljire and live up to my name

Idk why you're downvoting my posts when its true . Stop bieng pressed waryaa

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I feel you I used to be a sharpshooter when I was 16 and every 3 I shot would go in I was wet

Two months ago I play a pickup game and my jump shot was broken as f*ck I couldn’t make shit. But my rim finishing and defense got better it’s weird wallahi

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Theres no hate . Im bieng objective . Majority of Somali men aren't athletic.

You're being illogical abaayo. I've seen talented Somali basketball players making mathows look like childrens. Somali men are extremely athletic.

Somali men destroy Egyptian men in basketball.

Somali men destroy destroy Nilotic men (South Sudan) tallest people on earth.

Somali men destroy Ugandan men in basketball.

If Somalia was a great country. We'd have a very good Soccer team, Basketball team, top MMA/Boxing fighters and all other sportsfield, ect.

Last edited:
I feel you I used to be a sharpshooter when I was 16 and every 3 I shot would go in I was wet

Two months ago I play a pickup game and my jump shot was broken as f*ck I couldn’t make shit. But my rim finishing and defense got better it’s weird wallahi
Same shit happened to me :russ:
I forgot how blind i became in the years between everything I shot missed:russ:
I don't even bother any more:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts