i’m so obsessed with him

Sorry guys but MY MAN MY MAN MY MANNNN 😭🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍🩷🩷🩷 (who isn’t even my man)

I love him so much you guys pls pray and manifest we end up together and have a happy life with babies

I love him so much you guys pls pray and manifest we end up together and have a happy life with babies
Get a job
What if your man is actually Al Adanani in real life? :russ:

But for real though, pray Tahajjud and make as much Dua as you can, if it doesn’t happen then it wasn’t meant for you.

If you’re actually confident enough to go for a man you like then ask them for their hand directly or take your friends with you and let them be the intermediary between you. Honestly the best way is to talk to your father and let him sort things out or talk to a potential sister/mother of his and ask through that route, either way it’s not easy for a sister to catch the attention of someone she wants, it makes them look desperate as females making the first move is usually considered weird although there’s nothing wrong with it islamically. Tough life out there, may Allah SWT grant you the husband you seek and the family you desire 🤲🏾.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

But would he say my woman my woman to you? Sorry im just a premium hater. Btw listen to sheraseven.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I’ve seen her videos! She’s so funny. He’s miskeen so we’ll see if he’s a provider
Sis you need to be pragmatic about this. You dont wanna regret this afterwards. Dont choose based on emotions. Im not hating, im just looking out for you.

Sis you need to be pragmatic about this. You dont wanna regret this afterwards. Dont choose based on emotions. Im not hating, im just looking out for you.
Very true. He’s incredibly intelligent. He’s studying engineering. Honestly it’s hard he ticks every box looks wise and his character.
Inshallah it works out

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
loooooovvvveeeeee sheraseven :rejoice:
In Love Cat GIF

Trending

Latest posts