I’m so jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my new term at university today and despite being optimistic, I went home feeling bitterly jealous of my fellow peers. One Egyptian girl (who looks pure Somali lol) spent her entire summer back “home” with her family in Aswan, a Turkish boy went back to Turkey and a Portuguese girl returned from her hometown in Portugal only last week. :mjcry:

I, meanwhile, spent my summer in a foreign country (although I will admit, Istanbul was beautiful!)

It annoys me so much how everyone I know jets off to their home countries every year. My family have never went to Somalia as the flight is so damn expensive and Mogadishu is so dangerous (my dads sister called him today saying there was yet another explosion). :kanyehmm:

At this rate, my intense jealousy will land me a one way ticket to hell :jcoleno:

Don't be. you'll regret not going over a 'potential' blast happening near you. Just close your eyes and book the flight, Malakul mawt hadi uu meeshaas ku wado, what can you do about it?

It's written whether something happens to you or not.
Imma book the ticket myself , return AMS-MCQ currently at 1056 euros....

Muji

VIP
Don't be. you'll regret not going over a 'potential' blast happening near you. Just close your eyes and book the flight, Malakul mawt hadi uu meeshaas ku wado, what can you do about it?

If that’s the case why don’t you book a world tour around other hell holes for good measure. Start off at Damascus, through Baghdad, all the way to Norh Korea and finish off in Bombdisho

Don’t worry you will die only if god intended for you to die.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I started my new term at university today and despite being optimistic, I went home feeling bitterly jealous of my fellow peers. One Egyptian girl (who looks pure Somali lol) spent her entire summer back “home” with her family in Aswan, a Turkish boy went back to Turkey and a Portuguese girl returned from her hometown in Portugal only last week. :mjcry:

I, meanwhile, spent my summer in a foreign country (although I will admit, Istanbul was beautiful!)

It annoys me so much how everyone I know jets off to their home countries every year. My family have never went to Somalia as the flight is so damn expensive and Mogadishu is so dangerous (my dads sister called him today saying there was yet another explosion). :kanyehmm:

At this rate, my intense jealousy will land me a one way ticket to hell :jcoleno:
Drink lemonade:mybusiness:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

How much does a ticket go for ?

here in Europe it’s like 500-700 bucks

If that’s the case why don’t you book a world tour around other hell holes for good measure. Start off at Damascus, through Baghdad, all the way to Norh Korea and finish off in Bombdisho

Don’t worry you will die only if god intended for you to die.

Your degenerate thinking mentality is exactly what's keeping our motherland from achieving hormar. You and the actual people placing bombs are no different in my eyes...calling wadankeeni hooyo a hell hole kulaha..

I do understand that if I do die in Somalia, it’s God’s Will (and what could be better than dying in your ancestors’s land?)

Alas, my good friend, I will try to escape the jaws of death for now as I do not have the sufficient reward points I need to be accepted into Level 1 Heaven.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I do understand that if I do die in Somalia, it’s God’s Will (and what could be better than dying in your ancestors’s land?)

Alas, my good friend, I will try to escape the jaws of death for now as I do not have the sufficient reward points I need to be accepted into Level 1 Heaven.
You can pray to your Lord of Light as much as you want but Death will still knock at your door when you least expect it

Muji

VIP
Your degenerate thinking mentality is exactly what's keeping our motherland from achieving hormar. You and the actual people placing bombs are no different in my eyes...calling wadankeeni hooyo a hell hole kulaha..

Oh really

If it’s so great why are you a refugee?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I cant relate. Spending them summers in beautiful Bosnia. :denzelnigga:

You should come visit. It is so green, mountainious and with lots of natural springs.

explosions or not people still go to xamar,you can go there then move around go to kismayo,and other places,you can also visit other places in somalia like the north,people are scared of mogadishu but i have relatives who own houses there and go there from time to time,the history the beaches are beautiful
it doesnt have to be vacation but just to visit once i have a plan to visit most of somalia inshallah

My father went for 2 months this summer, although he didn't go for a vacation he went to many places, including Mogadisho primarily, baidoa where my aunts and cousins live and I think he even went to Nairobi. Personally I will never go becuase there's still the possibility that you may end up unlucky. I guess landers got it lucky

God put a nasty curse on somalis. We won't enjoy our country any time soon and sometimes it makes me really depressed. I prayed all ramadan while my arab friends were drinking and travelling back to their respective countries and my prayer was not answered. All i want is peace for the whole of somalia! but i guess that's the sad life of bani adam. We inherited the most for adam being cursed for eating from the tree. if not for adam we could have been chilling in jannah! i'm on team moses when he confronted adam for his stupid mistake.

Who is fooled by a snake? smh no wonder some humans are retarded. The sad thing is that adam pathetically justifies cursing his whole seed by claiming that god condemned him when he was clearly warned not to eat from the tree. Damn ! when i was a child i never touched the cookie jar when told not to i guess that makes me better than adam.

:gucciwhat::lawd::mindblown::snoop:

As long you stay away from the primitive hawiye territories including Mogadishu you might live to see another day I went to Somalia earlier this year spent a few months in bosaso(which I loved it btw) came back fine.

Planning another trip soon this time kismayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts